Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Deaf 3



Joey Arnold
 shared his photo.
  • Tôm Mun I come from nam định city, vnam
    Unlike · Reply · 2 · 9 hrs
  • Unlike · Reply · 1 · 9 hrs
  • Joey Arnold I am from Forest Grove City of the Washington County of the Oregon State of the United States
    Like · Reply · 9 hrs
  • David Lyonz Dude.. you were supposed to share her photo not steal it for yourself. that ruins it completely
    Like · Reply · 1 · 9 hrs
    • Joey Arnold you can unfriend me if you don't like it
      Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs
    • David Lyonz that is an inappropriate response to doing something bad. don't be immature. take responsibility for your actions and don't steal other teacher's material
      Like · Reply · 35 mins
    • Joey Arnold everything is stealing..... artists steal from the people that come before them.... nothing is new under the sun.... we live in a circle of life..... we copy and steal from each other constantly.... plus, nothing is ours..... we are not gods.... we are not creators of everything..... plus, we can share...... plus, that picture already has thousands of comments and likes already..... plus, nobody said that I can't share it or steal or whatever.... it is in the public domain because it was not copyrighted and it shouldn't be either because it is not a big deal and I am not making money off of it either..... plus, I believe I have the rights to do it regardless of whether or not it is right or wrong... and who cares
      Like · Reply · 6 mins · Edited
    • Joey Arnold
      Write a reply...
  • David Lyonz I'm supposed to like you stealing someone else's content ? That woman made that for her students. You cant just take it from her post and post it as your own
    Unlike · Reply · 4 · 6 hrs
    • Joey Arnold I am raising awareness towards, plus, the picture is like a cash cow that was already fully milked and therefore renewable or sellable towards me in an unofficial way..... her picture was not really stolen.... plus it is in the public domain to some extent or it can be assumed that way to some extent... and it is not a big deal and it does not really hurt people and people steal all of the time and it is better this way and I dont care what you think because I do what I want and if you don't like it then come stop me or whatever but I don't care
      Like · Reply · Just now
    • Joey Arnold
      Write a reply...
  • Herlina Putri I agree with you #David Lyons
    Like · Reply · 3 hrs
  • Thư Huyền Nguyễn I'm from Hai Phong city of vietnam heart emoticon
    Like · Reply · 1 hr
  • Ji Yuuho vietnam
    Like · Reply · 1 hr
  • Quốc Tiến · Friends with Bội Bội Lê
    Ho chi minh city, vietnam
    Like · Reply · 11 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment