Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Backdate a new visa without leaving VN?


I've heard that a foreigner would have to pay at least a minimum $30 USD or 600.000 VND or more for each day they overstay. I've overstayed since December 2015, and now it's July 2016, like I told you before. I might have to pay the border $30 x 8 months x 30 days = $7,200 USD plus other fines or other things, too. But I only got like $1k or less right now.
.
Some people claim, allegedly, that new visas can be made without going to borders, airports, or seaports to exit the country of Vietnam (VN) & to come back to VN with a new visa. Maybe, it could be made in Saigon, but it probably requires "BACKDATING" which might be illegal or like under the table or something depending on the details and the rules found in Vietnamese laws which I've been trying to study and understand recently in this year of 2016. It is tough to trust people & agencies now.
.
My last visa was a DN, which is a work visa. I'm American, born in the year 1985 in the United States of America (USA). I extended my last visa 2 times, 3 months each but was not allowed to extend a 3rd time because I didn't have a work permit at that time in December 2015. Nobody told me that. But I think now that might be the main problem. I'm just sad nobody told me I needed a permit for my visa. By law, they're required to tell me.
.
I already tried to extend my visa about 5 times at different travel agencies and the Vietnamese government did not allow them to extend my visa and said I was on a blacklist. I also went to the U.S. Embassy, Consulate, & even the Vietnamese Immigration Department in TP.HCM, but ran into dead ends or other problems. It's a long story & I'm a bit confused about all of it.
.
I don't know if I'm on a real blacklist. I think the only problem was that I did not have a work permit for my work visa in December 2015.
.
I could try to make a new Vietnam visa either in Vietnam or in Cambodia. I would like to try to make a visa in Vietnam first because I'm a bit too scared to leave Vietnam because I don't know what police or the border or the government may do to me. I don't know how much money they may fine me. I don't know if they can throw me in jail or ban me from Vietnam forever for overstaying for so long.
.
I'm also a bit scared because I wasn't able to extend my visa before and because nobody told me that I needed a work permit in order to extend my work visa back in December 2015, and I wonder why the travel agencies did not tell me that in 2015. That worries me because I don't think it is very hard to do. WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO DO? WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY TELL ME THAT I COULD NOT EXTEND MY WORK VISA BECAUSE I DID NOT HAVE A WORK PERMIT? IF THAT IS THE PROBLEM, IT ONLY TAKES TWO WORDS. THE TRAVEL AGENCY CAN TELL ME TWO WORDS. JUST TWO WORDS. I CAN ASK THEM WHY I CANNOT EXTEND MY VISA. THEY CAN RESPOND AND SAY ONLY THESE TWO WORDS, SO THAT I WOULD UNDERSTAND. IT DOES NOT TAKE A LONG TIME TO SAY ONLY TWO WORDS. THEY COULD HAVE SAID TO ME SIMPLY, "NO PERMIT." AND I WOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT WOULD MEAN. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? IT MEANS "NO PERMIT, THEN NO VISA." WHY DIDN'T THEY DO THAT? WHY NOT? ARE THERE OTHER PROBLEMS THAT I'M UNAWARE OF? WHY CAN'T I KNOW WHAT THESE PROBLEMS ARE????
.
Making a new visa probably requires backdating and that may involve fines, fees, or bribery, to officials, to governmental officers who work in the immigration department or in other governmental departments. I'm not sure if this is a good thing to participate in or not. I'm thinking about it and I may try it with a travel agency. One problem might be that making a visa now may be very expensive.
.
I am interested in a one year visa.
.
Joey Arnold Oatmeal 2016-07-04 Tue 3 PM TLJ THD
Email: JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com
DT: 0168-478-5542

No comments:

Post a Comment