Wednesday, June 22, 2016

My Goals & Plans? Eat Mermaids For Livers Inside Camels?


My plan is to continue doing what I'm doing, teaching English in Vietnam. However, here are some of my OTHER goals as well. First, my primary goal is to continue making different kinds of videos to help people learn English & to help people learn life skills, to help them seek after their own goals, careers, & so much more. Why not?
.
I've been making videos since the age of ten. How can I make my videos better? How can I help people better? My second goal would be to make more photos, comics, diagrams, art, visual illustrations, GIFs, & other things like that. Third, I want to write more songs. I want to make music videos. Number 4, writing is a hobby of mine. My fifth goal would be to just help people in other ways as well. I'm always trying to use my hobbies to help others more each second of my life or as much as possible. My laptop is dying. I'm going to try to buy a new laptop & phone & camcorder. My wallet is holding a thousand dollars now. I'm saving money from working as a teacher. Some people think I'm a tutor. However, I'm much more than a teacher. I'm really old now. Turned 31 years old as of this year, 2016, born 1985 in the USA. My visa expired in December 2015. I got to fix that. Long story. I got many problems. I want or need to do so many things & buy so many things. Wow. I got to do so many things. I would need thousands of dollars to do everything I want to do or more. I'm always busy each day doing things. So busy. And I'm so old. And I feel that I got nothing. No friends. No house. No life. No reputation. No wife. No GF. Some people may think I'm rich with 20 million VND. But I'm stacked with a packed shopping list. But I'm going to try my best to figure out what to do. I've had these goals since I was about maybe ten years old, but I'm always trying to elevate & accelerate to new levels. Promotion. Renovation. Evolution. Transformation. I'm not complaining. When I talk about my life, people call me negative. But I'm just trying to teach, tell stories, inspire, entertain, & become vulnerable, transparent, helpful, & everything. Inspiration. Revolution. Can you dig it? Never EVER give up. Resist. Loyalty.
.
Education helps us. Continue to do whatever you can each day to help others and I'll do the same as much as I can, likewise. Never grow weary in doing good. Thank you.
.
Joey Arnold Oatmeal 2016-06-22 Wed 5 PM TLJ LL HCM
Email: JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com
Mobile: 0168-478-5542

No comments:

Post a Comment