Thursday, June 2, 2016

Info Wars

Facebook blocked me, Joey Arnold in Vietnam after I posted that my Vietnamese friend in Saigon stole my hard drives or that she still has them and other things. I'm Christian, American, born in the USA in 1985 & moved to teach English in Vietnam in 2012 and knew this Vietnamese family since 2013.
.
I was living at their house for 3 months in 2016 (this year) & sometimes talked to them about honesty and logic and some of what I said may have been too much for them and they got mad at me and they kicked me out and they were going to let me come back but then didn't.
.
On Facebook, I wrote about this problem, and some people must have flagged me as the bad person which triggers the Facebook system to block me from posting on my own Facebook for the next 24 hours. I've been banned off Facebook for posting things before. I cannot really understand which things will get you in trouble or not. It seems to be random. I am a listener to Info Wars. I am a supporter of Trump. I will continue to do my best to share truth with others. I have 12,000 Facebook followers and 5,000 friends.
.
Joey Arnold
Facebook.com/JoeyArnoldVN
YouTube.com/JoeyArnoldVN
Twitter.com/JoeyArnoldVN










No comments:

Post a Comment