Friday, June 3, 2016

2016-06-03 Web IDs For Each Human.

Joey Arnold Oatmeal 2016-05-03 Fri 3:20 PM McDonald's Nguyen Hue Q.1 HCM Oregon Saigon FGHS WOLBI TSA L4OJ ABC:
.
I have seen Info Wars and Alex Jones before this year of 2016 but my viewing of their shows on YouTube accelerated this year and you can find it online on their websites, on YouTube.com and Facebook and on radio stations and TV channels and other websites and other palces as well.
.
We support Trump and the sharing of better information and free speech and things that are better and we are against the control and the tyranny from the bad people that control the world.
.
Internet censoring is accelerating and it is happening more and more as time goes by and it is getting worse.
.
Web IDs are here and will be used more and more as time goes by to trace and track and keep track of what people do to predict what people do and to stop people from doing whatever they do not want them to do.
.
I will continue to write and make videos and share things and make things and do whatever I can to share truth and the better things in life each day and I will try my best to share what I can to people as often as I can until the bad people kill me or find ways to stop me.
.
Please listen more to Alex Jones and Donald Trump and to the better people who speak the truth and who speak against the NWO New World Order and the bad people of this world.
.
Spread the word and you can make a difference one oatmeal at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment