Thursday, March 17, 2016

Give Out Of Generosity...

Your mom wants to buy me a visa. Mom wants to pay money for the visa but wants me (JOEY) to pay mom back. I said to her no. I do not want to give money. I do not want to return the money someday in the future. Please tell your mother I will not give money back. I have my reasons for why I do what I do. I believe in principles, morality, & certain things that dictate how, why, & what I do.
.
I want to explain it more. Your mother might not understand why I do what I do. I did not ask for help. Your mother helps me. You help me. Your family helps me. People help me and that is good but I did not ask for help.
.
Therefore, I am not required to pay back for your help. If you choose to help, that is your choice. That is your freedom. If you require me to pay back for the help you give, then you are therefore stealing and robbing and taking freedom and choices and generosity and decisions and life and hope and peace and love and progress and development from me.
.
When I help people, I do not ask for help back. I do not want help in return. When I help people, I am happy for that. I do not ask for money back when I give people money. I do not require or force people to give back to me what I give to them. When I give to people, it is free and it is not a trade that requires compensation. I believe in very specific principles and character and integrity and laws and rules that make the world work and I believe in religion and certain things very strongly and I think a lot about everything.
.
I believe that if you help somebody and ask for help in return, then that can be a problem with your identity, character, habits, integrity, perspective, of who you are, your patience, your generosity, your understanding of motives and morality and your navigation between right and wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment