Monday, March 28, 2016

Learn English Like I Make Love....

Learn English with your friends. Learn English while cooking a hot potato. I love eating potatoes. I love eating potatoes with my friends. I think potatoes are fun. I think English is fun, too.
.
English is yummy. Potatoes are yummy. My friends are yummy too. English makes me shout. English makes me scream. English makes me laugh. English makes me cry. But most of all, English makes me yummy and almost as yummy as my friends. English is my friend. English is my Jesus. English is my Rick who is also in The Walking Dead. I love my friends. I love learning. I love learning about my yummy friends.
.
English is like salt because English makes me more yummy. English is like a song because it makes dance & smile like a fat kid with donuts. English makes me build walls for Mexico & for Zombies. English makes me make love more. Just kidding. I'm like a virgin. But I'm not an English speaking virgin.
.
2016-03-28 Monday 6 PM APN HCM
Joey Arnold
.
#English #LearnEnglish #JoeyArnold #Trump #Speak #Learn #Write #Language #Ingles #Anh #Tieng #TiengAnh #Study #Health #Quotes #Life #Music #Jesus #World #Education #TheWalkingDead #Garden #Business #Learning #Love #Sex #Girls #Vietnam #ESL #IELTS #TOEIC #TEFL

No comments:

Post a Comment