Friday, March 25, 2016

Wife must speak enough English.... OK...

Wife must speak enough English & never mind my endless lists of other requirements that I create daily. The most important factor in relationships is that of communication, & my main language is English.....
.
If you want to be my wife someday, I want to be able to talk to you well enough, accurately, thoroughly, completely, exactly, efficiently, & stuff. I don't know how good you need to be. That is the hard part. It is like my standards are always too high. I'm 31 years old as of this year, 2016. For most of my life, I've been too obsessed like a Trump in my own kind of tower or wall or like empire or career or my own dreams. I don't make time for dating. Sadly, I'm not even dedicated to making a lot of money either. I've had jobs & made money in different states in the United States & now in Vietnam. But my focus is more on influencing, entertaining, helping, & educating people. My priority isn't rooted on the cash but more on my love for people.
.
She should really love people more than money. I want to be rich someday. I would love to spoil her with gifts & everything. But I don't want to give money to people who love money more than "LOVE." People should value people & eternal principles more than temporary things that end up destroying us in the end.
.
I'm still focused on people & I may never marry. I really want to since I was about 8, but I feel that I don't want to settle for less. I don't want to become desperate, impatient, & too selfish. You should know that selfishness can be good, but it is normally a cancer that turns you into a zombie over time like addictions which grows over time like tumors. Bad things begin to kill us from the inside-out like root canals & anger & other things which we do not resolve through confrontation, through resolving conflicts. I want to focus on the gifts, talents, & things that I have that I can give to society. I pray & focus on that. I get lost a lot. When we are down, we can ask for help. Emotionally, we can feel depressed & that is ok. We should write down our failures, fears, & everything. We should NOT live in the past but we should reflect & talk enough about our character development through our own movies, our own autobiographies as our Back In The Future futures are not written yet.
.
I want a wife that can talk & write a lot. You may have seen a lot of the other things I want in a wife. You may think she doesn't exist. Maybe she does because I was basically describing myself AND I do exist which means maybe my dream wife or Barbie sex toy exists as well. The sex toy part is a joke. Forget it. Move on. It is hard to forget certain things. We must kick out bad thoughts or the cancer & fire will spread like the Walking Dead. We must train our brains daily. We need help from other people & from God. We need to talk & write about it & stuff. We must laugh & have fun as well to grow........
.
I want to marry me or something. I may make exceptions & marry a robot rabbit bird or something someday if I become FA Forever Alone enough someday when I become a 40 year old virgin. I mostly need a girl I can talk to, who is smart enough to be learning about natural remedies, religions, cultures, technology, story telling, taking care of children, cartoons, comedy, entertainment, education, travel, history, music, dance, games, & a few things like that or something.
.
First, she must know enough English, 2nd, she must be always learning. We can go on a date to the library. 3rd, disciplined. 4th, children. 5th, everything else......
.
2016-03-25 Friday 10 PM APN HCM
Joey Arnold
.
#Wife #Girl #Woman #English #Priority #Principles #Marriage #Love #Lust #Family #Values #Trump #Education #Entertainment #Fluency #Language #LearnEnglish #JoeyArnold #Travel #Health
...

No comments:

Post a Comment