Saturday, March 26, 2016

Marry Me = Talk Me

Marry me. Do you want to marry me? Do you want to talk to me? If you know enough English, then maybe you can marry me. Never mind my other endless requirements that I seek after. I don't want to marry a girl I cannot really talk to enough.
.
Communication is fundamental in relationships & it promotes debates to some extent. People don't like debates because they say debates create conflicts. But debates don't manufacture conflicts & problems. The conflicts are already there. Talking & writing raises social awareness to issues that must be resolved. I want to talk a lot with my future wife. Maybe you can marry me if you want to talk, write, & fight a lot. Development, progression, inventions, & acceleration occurs more when we are honest, transparent, through morality, character, integrity, in order to promote dialog. Resolution begins first in confession, awareness, realization, & action must follow. There is always going to be conflict. I will have conflict with my wife, that is if I ever get married. You cannot really avoid it. You can't really run away from it.
.
We must deal with conflict. We must talk about it. We should be life-long learners. We should learn & teach daily. Don't take vacations. Your brain will rot if you abuse it with couch potatoes. I want a smart wife who is always thinking and stuff. I have so many things I want in a wife. I can talk all day about how I want to marry a Barbie girl that is perfect and that may not exist or maybe does because I am still basically describing myself and I do exist which means she may exist still too but it is still kind of besides the point because I am getting lost and stuff in all of this rambling. Talking is very important and we must be able to talk a lot about things.
.
I like talking to people to death. But my wife might divorce me if I talk to her too long. She may leave me & run away when she reaches her limits. She may scream & beg me to stop talking. That can be a big problem. I really want her to have the biggest ears in the world to hear and listen and to talk and stuff. I want her to take food not medicine. I want her to be like me and to be my opposite. But I'm also focused on my careers & hobbies & stuff & I need to work on myself so I can be a good husband for a lucky woman someday. I have so much more to say but the talking thing is an important factor that I must emphasize for now among a list of other things as well......
.
2016-03-26 Saturday 4 PM APN HCM
Joey Arnold
.
#Love #Girl #Woman #Wedding #Life #Principles #Attributes #Character #Integrity #Family #Fruit #Lust #JoeyArnold #Listen #Learn #Teach #English #Talk #Trump #Freedom #Careers #Quotes #Options #Dating #Courtship #Health #Romance #God #Fellowship #Eternity #New #Religion #Peace #USA #VN #UK #Law #Pope #Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment