Sunday, November 29, 2015

Breakfast & A Movie

Breakfast included rice & egg. Refreshments at Bubble Tea consisted of normal tea & strawberry tea. The feature presentation was (or is) The Walking Dead show (or movie). I'm a loyal customer at this tea shop, this Tra Sua Hoa Huong Duong, near the 23/9 Park, McDonald's Ben Thanh Market, Nguyen Kim Center, & 17 Saloon. It is relaxing here. Almost no customers here. More seats for us.
.
I'll be relaxing here at this tea shop today until maybe 5 PM in the evening. Today is a sunny day. Was at the park. Ask somebody how they are & that person said, "I'm tired." I replied, "Me too."Do you like strawberry? Yes, I do. Oh, me too. Are you single? Yes, I am. Me too but no thank you.
2015-11-30 Monday: HHD Q.1 HCM
Ms.Tien: 090-855-6131
Joey Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment