Sunday, November 29, 2015

Treasure Today

Please cherish life more. Live life without regret, not failure. Don't be afraid to do what you must. Get up & make things happen. Live your dreams today. Reimagine & readjust your expectations to meet with actual reality. Be open to potential but be active to the present as well. Be current & alive today, for the present is a gift to humanity.
.
Love those around you & turn the other cheek. Learn English with passion. Learn & study everything with dedication that is both complete & unrivaled by distraction & remorse. Yesterday was my third anniversary in Vietnam. My arrival to Vietnam was at noon on the 29th of November 2012, on a Thursday. I learn that I should continue to be who I am & not be somebody else. I learn to focus more on what I can do & not too much on who & what I am not. Some people may love me & some may hate me. These are basic facts that I should not deny or forget. I should not let jealousy for marriage consume me. I need to focus on forgiveness, grace, mercy, & loving neighbors, family, & even enemies. I must sacrifice my life each day for others. I love people. I came to Vietnam to teach people anything & everything I can teach. I came to Vietnam because I love Vietnam.
.
My phone number is 0168-478-5542
My name is Joey Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment