Friday, February 5, 2016

Bunk Bed 2016-02-05 Fri 7 PM

I dropped the ball, the bed, literally, figuratively, passionately, logically, spiritually, as I was aiding in the assembling of bunk beds as I was seeking to balance one side while seeking to tie up loose ends on the polar opposite end of the bed. The random Vietnamese man came in time to save the day before the bed frame fell from that higher floor to hit the family down below.

.

I did knock down a board from that higher floor and it may have hit the mother and it makes me wonder if I am still a kid at the age of almost 31 years old now as of this Friday, 2016-02-05, 7 PM at APN HCM. I jump to conclusions. I think about things that I should not. I should be more honest with myself. I need to confess my weaknesses more. I am just a boy. I am nobody to some extent. I need to take care of people more than I have. I need to find ways to give more to people while taking care of myself. I need to be more happy and I need to compliment people more. I need to apologize to people more. I need to say thank you more. I need to be more simple, not too complex, but also not too simple either. I need to seek to entertain people, make people laugh a little bit more.

.

I need to die to myself more often. I need to be more patient as well. I pray and I confess as I write more about how I feel. I have always been single. I have never had a girl friend (GF) but I think about sex all of the time or sometimes at least. However, I refuse to sleep with women. Many people think I should just go with the crowd & do what others do, but I refuse to as a spiritually aligned virgin. And since I was about 12 years old or so, I have read books like I Kiss Dating Goodbye by Josh McDowell or somebody like that. I have heard people talk about how it is better to save it for marriage, not for before it. I have the freedom, especially since I was born in the United States, but I have chose a life of like purity and a life of service until others more than to myself. Like I have said before, I may be Forever Alone, FA, for the rest of my life, and I am willing to live that kind of life even as my heart yearns for a soul mate life companion since I was dreaming about marrying Tiffany Rochell Cumbo in the year 1993 at the age of 8 years old. Loving others become rather lustful when unchecked and should rather be unconditional, unending, forgiving, passionate, and perfect.

.

Joey Arnold is my name & I seek to work on myself more. I say these things sometimes. Maybe I'm a monk or priest or nun or Michael Jackson or the Pope or Mother Teresa or a light in a dark world. I am writing this mostly to myself as a reminder of where I am right now. I am somewhat happy with what I do. I understand that a lot of what I have done in my life have been questioned and that is part of life. I may argue to defend my actions. I may seek to justify actions, mistakes, choices, consequences, coincidences, & so on, & I may be right in doing so sometimes or to some extent, but being right is not always the most important thing or factor or something. Sometimes, we fight battles that we should not. We need to seek perspective to focus on the bigger wars rather than the smaller battles at hand.

.

I need to be reminded of my purpose in life. I think I am good at making people laugh. I think I am good at teaching some things. I am good with my hands and have had different jobs in maintenance, landscaping, kitchen, bakery, the dish room, wait staff, housekeeping, laundry, counseling, teaching, cooking, web editing, filming, volunteering, acting, charity, writing, in working outside & inside, at camp, schools, restaurants, inns, hotels, houses, places, in different states in the USA, & also abroad. So, that is who I am, basically. I am a man of a few different trades. I can sing, dance, play guitar, piano, basketball, video games, & a few other things as well. I like critical thinking. I like solving puzzles. I like asking questions. I like helping people learn how to solve their own problems, to catch their own fish & to become more independent. I want to continue to develop more skills in my life in a variety of fields & trades. I want to do my best to find better ways of helping people with as many different things as I can. I do not want to let my selfish needs, wants, lust, or desire, get in the way of the greater good of helping as many people as I can with my life in whatever ways that I may serve and stuff.
.
I need to write more. I need to focus on good things more than bad things. I need to seek to be an example of what to do more often instead of only showing people what not to do. I have made myself look too bad at times in order to get people to relate to me more. I want people to know I am not perfect and that I am just like them sometimes. I want to be relevant and I want people to know that I am real and not fake. I want people to know that I have real problems like I get shy. I get scared, angry, sad, mad, and I do not know what to do sometimes. I do bad things a lot. I talk about mistakes I do. I talk about bad things that I do as well. I do these things. These are my reasons and excuses and stuff. I understand what I do a little but I should focus on showing people the good things more still. I need to seek to be a better role model for others more. I need to write more outlines of my life and other things. I need to write more in order to keep track of where I was, who I was, who I am, where I am, in order to chart the map for my destiny of where I am going with who I am becoming. The map and journals and diaries and stuff can be like my destiny map quest route or whatever.
.
I write a bunch of things and many people skip it. Some read a little bit of what I write. I need to remember that. i need to forgive people for not knowing everything about me and I need to seek to see things from their perspective more. Ok. I need to do these things more each. A little bit of these things is better than nothing. I can't be perfect but I can try my best and that is good.

JOEY ARNOLD

2016-02-05 Friday 7 PM APN HCM.

0168-478-5542

No comments:

Post a Comment