Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Husbands Should Spoil Wives?

Should husbands donate all their money to their wives or should they have separate bank accounts? I'm asking because I don't want girls to love me for my money. I don't want to spoil my Girl Friend (GF) with money, chocolate, gold, diamonds, gifts, cars, puppies, flowers, vacations, & more.
.
Secretly, I may be willing to give more than I say to & for my future wife someday, but I refuse to immediately roll over & die so to speak. I don't want to follow too many bad habits, traditions, that focuses on lust, material possession, & things like that. I prefer acting like Aladdin, a street rat with no money. If you can tolerate my worse, I'll reward you with my best. I want to find a girl who will love me when I'm poor. Someday, I would love to reward her with riches but only after I find that her heart is after purity, eternity, integrity, honesty, morality, character, for others.
.
Joey Arnold
2016-02-10 Wednesday 8 AM APN HCM
DT 0168-478-5542

No comments:

Post a Comment