Monday, February 8, 2016

No See Katie..


​​
​ ​I don't want to see Katie Jean Arnold Mars of Oregon USA maybe ever again. That is how I feel right now. I kind of don't want to see anybody in my family because I hate the way some people see the world. I don't know if I can agree to disagree with people. I don't like people's perspective on me.
.
Most people don't like me, even when they say they do. People have called me every name in the book.
.
I don't think I can go to a reunion ever again because that would support ideology that is incompatible with how I see the world.
.
I think Katie still has similar ideology as she has for over the past ten or so years & I don't think I can tolerate it.
.
I still kind of want to disown myself from the family because of the contrast there is, or that is at least how I feel at the moment and I have felt these things and believed and thought these things for over ten years now and that has not changed.
.
Ten years ago, I had the same thoughts as I do now pretty much and that is probably not going to change now if it hasn't already. It probably never will either.
.
What don't I like? Here is one example. I don't like it when Katie wants to hear from me but not hear too much from me.
.
She should learn how to skim read, scan read, find keywords, read when she has time, stop reading when she is busy, save it for later, for a rainy day, because it is not like a real conversation where every second can count.
.
Other people complain about how much so called "CRAP" or "SPAM" I have on Facebook and some unfriend me and block me for it.
.
Different strokes for different folks.
.
If Katie doesn't want to hear from me, then there is some kind of problem there.
.
There is something Katie is not telling me.
.
I feel that Katie is lying about some things she said in the past and that there is some half-truth there.
.
People only want to know the good news instead of the bad news about me and my life.
.
But the bad news adds context, perspective, & contrast, to better help them understand the good news thereof.
.
JOEY ARNOLD
2016-02-09 Tuesday 10 AM APN HCM
DT 0168-478-5542

No comments:

Post a Comment