Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Katie & DIck 01
























Mom, I don't yell at my students. My real students are probably not going to message you because they are too busy studying and looking for work. Most of my students are about 24 years old and are looking for work and they appreciate my time. The people that write to you are probably people who have never met me in real life.
.
Most people on my Facebook have never meant me in real life. They say whatever they want for fun or because they're angry or something about other people and things.
.
JOEY ARNOLD
2016-02-09 Tuesday 10 PM APN HCM
DT 0168-478-5542
Hibiki Itano We have all the evidence to theorize you are causing trouble in Vietnam. Maybe we haven't met you in real life, but we all understand booth Vietnamese and English and know what you have done in Vietnam. Don't be a dickhead no more!
Sheridan Van Arnold
Sheridan Van Arnold How about you quit being an asshole and leave Joey alone. He has done nothing to you. All he has done is bust his ass to support himself for food and shelter people like you stress him out because of negative attitude towards him.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 8 hrs · Edited
Hibiki Itano
Hibiki Itano Then why should I have negative attitude towards him?
1. He tries to teach English in Vietnam without teaching certification, teaching skill, paying tax, etc...
2. He lives in Vietnam without respecting their cultures and beliefs. You can watch his vid
eos on Youtube to know what he had done in a Vietnamese Buddhist pagoda. Hold a second... You still don't know Vietnamese and the story behind. So how could you blame on me about the "negative attitude"?
3. He uses his student in every way he can. He makes them pay for the food, makes them let him stay at their home. But when they feel annoying to him, he gets mad and yells at them.
Want more? There are still 101 more points I need to show. But suddenly, I don't give a shit about this.
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Hibiki Itano writes inaccuracies by quoting incomplete references, hearsay, stories, half truths, out of context, without understanding the situations & the details thereof & therein for which it stands in how life happens.
.
Sheridan Van Arnold, thanks for writing. I don't know who this person is & many people who have never met me tend to say what they want about me.
.
I do plan to make more videos, write books, articles, websites, & stuff about my life & about the different things that happen in my life, like what happened at the Leaf Pagoda. People see me yelling at the other people in the video but why was I yelling? People who are interested in the truth should ask the right questions & please don't settle for anything less than that. There is also the Circle K Story as well. There is also the Kathy Stole My Bike Story. There is a Dai Trinh Story. I am a fan of stories because it is a conversation starter....
Joey Arnold
Write a comment...
I don't want to see Katie maybe ever again. That is how I feel right now. I kind of don't want to see anybody in my family because I hate the way some people see the world. I don't know if I can agree to disagree with people. I don't like people's perspective on me.
.
Most people don't like me, even when they say they do. People have called me every name in the book.
.
I don't think I can go to a reunion ever again because that would support ideology that is incompatible with how I see the world.
.
I think Katie still has similar ideology as she has for over the past ten or so years & I don't think I can tolerate it.
.
I still kind of want to disown myself from the family because of the contrast there is, or that is at least how I feel at the moment and I have felt these things and believed and thought these things for over ten years now and that has not changed.
.
Ten years ago, I had the same thoughts as I do now pretty much and that is probably not going to change now if it hasn't already. It probably never will either.
.
What don't I like? Here is one example. I don't like it when Katie wants to hear from me but not hear too much from me.
.
She should learn how to skim read, scan read, find keywords, read when she has time, stop reading when she is busy, save it for later, for a rainy day, because it is not like a real conversation where every second can count.
.
Other people complain about how much so called "CRAP" or "SPAM" I have on Facebook and some unfriend me and block me for it.
.
Different strokes for different folks.
.
If Katie doesn't want to hear from me, then there is some kind of problem there.
.
There is something Katie is not telling me.
.
I feel that Katie is lying about some things she said in the past and that there is some half-truth there.
.
People only want to know the good news instead of the bad news about me and my life.
.
But the bad news adds context, perspective, & contrast, to better help them understand the good news thereof.
.
JOEY ARNOLD
2016-02-09 Tuesday 10 AM APN HCM
DT 0168-478-5542
ภัทรพล ณภัทรพงศภีค some people on earth used Technic hipnosis , embled sycolostrory in to scripts, that are more powerfull to change world .
i told you long time about new smart phone..
i offer Ipad big one screen , you will fine during drop every alphabet ,

i touch stuggle with in you " that is small screen "
Ipad is good to look back the world .
you are mastery to made teenage step forward , why not ? huge screen huge your saul .
Like · Reply · 1 · 10 hrs
Sheridan Van Arnold
Sheridan Van Arnold Like an old wise tail says keep pushing forward. And go get the things you want and desire. I no for a fact you can do it. Keep fighting the good fight. When you give up is when people you may not like wins. Don't let those other people win.
Katie Jean
Katie Jean You are entitled to feel the way you do. I hope you find a place to call home somewhere in this world and have a Happy Birthday.













No comments:

Post a Comment