Sunday, February 7, 2016

I Saw Ho Ngoc Ha 2016-02-08

Hồ Ngọc Hà​ didn't say hello to me. I saw her at a Buddhist temple near the Ben Thanh Market in District 1 of Saigon for Lunar New Year 2016, February 8th, at maybe 2 AM. Somebody told me it was her but I decided not to say anything.
.
I would have said I love her singing, dancing, good looks, & deep voice, but she's probably busy. Being famous can be stressful when people bother you. I'm not really famous when compared to her, but people come to me all the time to learn English from me, online & offline, & I may not know what it's like to be a celebrity, but I can sympathize or empathize a bit.
.
I didn't see a lot of people around her. I did not see a body guard for her. She is pretty famous in Vietnam as a Vietnamese singer born in Hue only 3 months before me in November 1984. My birthday is February 11. She could have been flattered or annoyed if I said hello to her. She probably would have politely smiled but that would have been it pretty much.
.
Someday, I would love to be rich & famous & good things like that as an actor, writer, singer, producer, & other things. Maybe, she can become my fan someday & come to me. Sometimes, I tell people I love her or that I love other people. But sometimes, other things are more important than that or more important than how I feel and stuff. I may never be as famous or as rich as I want to be or as much as some other people that I look up to or what have you but I am content with where I am already and I plan to focus on that, on what I can do, not on what I can do right now each day, in who I am and not in who I am not. Take care of those closes to you & do your best to honor them. Thank you. Happy lunar new year 2016.
.
JOEY ARNOLD
2016-02-08 Monday 11 AM APN HCM
DT: 0168-478-5542

No comments:

Post a Comment