Thursday, February 11, 2016

Say No To Sex...

Say no to sex. Don't get too close to lust. Remember who you are. Stay focused on your mission. Take a step back to gain perspective, to enjoy the view. Don't do anything that can lead to death. Sex sounds like fun but the funny thing about it is that it's not funny & it can lead to complications you don't need. If girls ask me, I'll say no.
.
Live with peace with people as often as you can. For me, I need to remember who I am as a man & who the women are as wives & potential wives for husbands who are probably not going to all be me. I allow myself to get too close to girls & I in turn fall for them in my desires for them. It may be the beginning of true love or it could be animal instinct to reproduce & since I have a desire for physical intimacy. But I need to stay focus on my mission in my life & to not rush love. I prefer no sex before marriage. I recommend courtship over dating when finding a soul mate for marriage, for life, for eternity.
.
Joey Arnold Oatmeal is my name & I am praying more & telling myself to be stronger now. Before, I use to struggle to answer questions I asked myself like what would I do if a girl wanted to have sex with me. I'm 31 years old now, since I was born 1985-02-11, my birthday is today, & I've read books, watched movies, talked to people, read things, and stuff, since I was about maybe 10 years old back 21 years ago back in the year 1995 in the United States (USA) of America & I debate with everybody or mostly internally with myself concerning what I should do in different situations & I've felt that I would give in, & did, but now I feel & am more determined not to because doing so will only lead to the dark side of love or to a kind of relationship that you may not want to be in. It gets worse after that & most men leave after one night stands but real love takes more than romance & a hotel room. It is more important to find out if you guys can last together as people & not as sex animals. There must be glue or a God at the center of a relationship, a trinity. For me, my potential future wife must be Christian & must be interested in natural remedies & must be open to creation over evolution. She must be a bit like me in some ways at least in what we do & in what we believe in. She needs to be a companion, a debater, a lover, somebody who can listen & talk, who can go with me & help me internationally for better or for worse to be rich or poor & everything else, & a person that I can play with, a person who is active in helping children, women, mothers, orphans, the lost, disabled people, widows, & others, & must be talented in singing, dancing, talking, debating, teaching, computers, art, music, acting, making movies, technology, making things, cooking, parenting, children, education, travel, learning, and so much more, like me and more, and she can be good at what I am not good at and stuff.
.
I am trying to encourage myself now to wait for love like I do sometimes. I tend to feel discouraged & tend to see my potential wives everywhere as I feel worthless & unable to find one. That is when I must pray and talk to people and tell myself that I am a good man through the power of Christ & I will continue to work on myself & I am happy & content & sufficient alone without love & am willing to be forever alone (FA) if need be and please pray for me in doing so if it my destiny to be strong & to give myself to others as a servant & you can do this too. Try it each day as I do too. Thanks.
.
Joey Arnold
Please say no to sex before marriage.
2016-02-11 Thursday 11 PM APH HCM
DT 0168-478-5542

No comments:

Post a Comment