Monday, June 30, 2014

Blind Mr. Duncan


  • Joey Arnold Mr. Duncan James said that he cannot find my films, my videos. Mr. Duncan says that I am closed-minded. I am posting these comments to my public blog. I want people to have a permanent public reference to things that Duncan is saying about me. It seems that Duncan came here to destroy my reputation (as if I had one).

    .

    How much money are teachers paid? Go to VUS and other English Centers in Vietnam. Talk to the American English Teachers there. Talk to some of the foreign teachers about this.

    .

    Tuong Huynh, you are mistaken. Your information is not true nor accurate. You are not aware of ever teacher and tutor out there. You do not know everything.

    .

    People seem to think that I "ONLY" teach for 600.000 VND/hour. However, I do not require that much money. I do not have to get that much money. It is not required. It is not being forced. People do not have to pay. Please remember that I do not get paid this much.

    .

    English Centers and schools pay some of their teachers 400.000 VND/hour. Some will even pay 600.000 VND/hour or more plus other benefits as well.

    .

    I have taught for some centers that paid me 300.000/hour. Others have paid me 400.000/hour. One house have paid me 400.000/hour to teach their children at a house in TP.HCM.

    .

    But I also teach English for free. I will teach English for free for people. For no money. You do not have to give me money. But I want money. I will ask you for money. But you do not have to give me money.

    .

    Sadly, people are spreading lies about me. Mr. Duncan seems to be saying things about me that are not exactly true or accurate enough to be consider truth.

    Mr. Duncan continues to lie about my Facebook. Duncan says that I have many Facebooks. That is not true. I am not happy about this.

    .

    Mr. Duncan might be feeling threaten about me. Many people are incapable of understanding my heart for others. It is very sad how blind people are to these kinds of things.

    .

    .

    .

    .

    FREE AND NOT FREE?

    .

    When I told people "FREE," people called me crazy.

    .

    When I told people "NOT FREE," people called me crazy.

    .

    No matter what I say, people fight me.

    .

    But it is not my fault. Instead, it is the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment