Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Remi Cafe in Q.10 HCM VN

Siu Nhưn Lùn said that I must obtain a license to host myself at Remi cafe. No, the owner must get a license. As an American in Vietnam, I must have a passport and visa. However, owners must submit to the laws of VN. It is not my duty. Siu is the manager. She seems to misunderstand the rules. I have ran into these situations many times. You should trust me.

.

Many times, people say to me that I do not know anything or enough about Vietnam because I am not a Vietnamese person. However, I do have an IQ. I am intellectual. I have experience in VN since 2012. I want people to listen to what I say. But people continue to insult me. Plus, the police sometimes may fine the owners 400.000 VND per day if foreigners are there but not more than that.

.

Please do not make fun of me. Please do not insult me. Be careful what you say. People misunderstand unconditional love. People are lost.

.

Siu Nhưn Lùn
tramy0907@gmail.com
số PP4 Ba Vì, Cư Xá Bắc Hải, P.15, Q.10, TP.Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam 70000
fb dot com /buithitramy0907
090-553-3203.

No comments:

Post a Comment