Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Dai Trinh Mocks Joey Again

Dai Trinh

11:50 AM (3 minutes ago)


to doctormom4, me, lmn_wlv
Hi everyone,
I'm almost 30 years older than Joey. So, I always love him as my son but he's very, very, very arrogant and insolent to me. Actually, I had the Certificate of Proficiency in English in 1974 issued by the American Association. I mean I could speak English about 11 years prior to Joey's birth. My English has been perfect year by year since 1974 until now. How can Joey be my teacher of English? I know many English words that Joey doesn't. I master the English grammar rules better than Joey though English is just a second language. Joey doesn't understand may things in this country. His education is low. His culture is very poor. I love him more especially when I found him as a young man of autism. I have been trying to rescue him from his mental autism but I am unsuccessful by now. He occupied a lot of my golden time but I still love him so much. I'm afraid his parents are blind in defending Joey, their beloved son. I never used any small pennies from Joey. I poured a lot of money for Joey. Even if Joey offends me to any degrees, I still forgive him. I understand he's having autism that he cannot control himself anyway. I always try to defend him in any cases he made troubles to the people here. He has so many mistakes and errors in life that he cannot be conscious of what he's doing. I understand autism as self-selfishness in the Vietnamese language. That is to say, he loves himself only and he doesn't care any other people. He requires to do anything in his own opinions. He's very selfish, indeed. He's narrow-minded. He's extremely stubborn. I paid one month's rentals for his upstairs room in a newly-built building. I washed his clothes with very strong odors. When he came to my house, I immediately urged him to take a shower carefully with soap and shampoo. After that, I washed his clothes meticulously. I bought or cooked meals for him with my money. I always served him a better portion of meals than me. I entertained  him with coffee and tea, and even tonics. I never charged him any small pennies. He never gave me a small penny. I just poured my love to him. I hope his parents are not blind in defending their son. The last words I would like to say I still love him even if he insulted me frenziedly. I intended to close eternally all my email addresses and social networks and mobile phone numbers as a way to terminate all my relationships to him. I need to tell you a few words with the hope you should not misunderstand anything from my sacrifices to Joey.
Bye,
Dye-Trinh


On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 8:20 AM, Joey Arnold <joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com> wrote:
How are you?

Joey Arnold <joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com>

11:54 AM (0 minutes ago)


to Dai, marilyn, Leanne
Dai Trinh is lying about some of the details in his previous email.

No comments:

Post a Comment