Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Dai Trinh Lies about Joey Arnold.








 Dai Trinh
dyetrinh@gmail.com

I begin ...

01 Sunday/Q.Tan Binh/Dai Trinh
x

Dai Trinh

8:01 PM (1 hour ago)


to me
I begin to comprehend the pagoda than ever.
Now it's my turn to suffer your insults.
I begin to understand the guitar cafe as well.
You hurt my feelings but I don't get angry with you anyway,
Let me check with other people if I have any mistakes or errors to them.
I tried to help you as a voluntary servant but you were not satisfied with what I did for you. Are there any people who can suffer you as I did? I still remember I had to stop breathing to wash your very diluted clothes for the first days I met you. Then, I continued to wash your clothes and put in the sun like a servant without a salary. I was mistaken to help you because you did attack me with the worst ideas. I brought you to the good schools but you could not apply for a teaching job anyway.

You promised to teach English to the lady and her husband but you never taught them. They were very disappointed.

People don't believe you lost your wallet.
You invented your mother's email address by yourself.

Joey Arnold <joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com>

9:02 PM (1 minute ago)


to Dai
I am satisfied with what you do. Again, do not put words in my mouth. You say that I am not satisfied with what you do for me. I did not say that. I never said that in those exact words. You are betraying me. I have never really trusted you because you are always lying about certain things.
You lied to my friends in District 4. You told me that I could teach English with my friends in your house in Phu Nhuan. Tien Nguyen and Luc DInh talked to you as you changed the deal from a free price to a higher rent value. That is deception. You lie to your wife. You tell some people that you are not married. You tell me that you will start an English Center but you have not done that yet.

When I first met you, you said that you would pay me $100 per hour, or some big number like that. You said something really crazy. Later, when I confronted you, you had a story of how it was only a story that you would use to get other people to want to learn English with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment