Monday, June 30, 2014

serve the cross


  • Tuong Huynh I do know what is going out there, I'm a tutor and I know exactly what I'm talking about. No one would accept a price of 200k/h for tutor. You ask 10 people with that price and in the return you get a criticism for that. People think you're playing hardball with them. That's a greedy deal! man. You are just an outsider, this is not America, you're away from home. I was born and have lived there longer than you. I'M VIETNAMESE and I do know everything in this country, especially, education better than you. OK!
  • Tuong Huynh The point is you are not keen on doing what you think is right to do at the first place. Why the hell do you get obsessed about what people talking, perceiving you. That are all stupid thoughts of some people but you do actually mind about it a lot and a lot. You are not consistent, you are easy to be shaken by the words from people. You let people change you.
  • Joey Arnold I feel shaken? Really? Why do you think that?
  • Joey Arnold If I let people shake me, then I could be accused of being too inconsistent. But on the other hand, if I do not let people shake me, then I can be accused of being closed minded. No matter what I do, people can find things to say. In the end, what matters most is doing what is right. I am not here to please the crowd. Instead, I am here to honor and serve the cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment