Saturday, June 14, 2014

hate to joey

I am a teacher and a tutor in HCM (Saigon), Vietnam. I teach out of books. I teach children and adults. I teach English for beginners and for the more advanced students as well. I teach privately (one-on-one) and publicly to groups. For more information, email me at JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com

.

Learn English with me via flash cards, lessons, topics, pictures, videos, audio files, role-playing, games, etc. There are word games and story-telling games. There is the Eye-Spy Game. There is the questioning-conversation game. For more info, call me at (84) 0163-364-2066

.

You can learn English with me privately for 50.000 VND/hour. For groups, it can be 400.000 VND/hour. Other foreigners will charge 200.000 VND/hour/student or more. My asking-price is lower than (that) the going-rate that foreign teachers ask for (as seen above). Now, I do offer discounts as well. One discount is available at FYG.

.

FYG:

.

I teach at an English-speaking club at Fellowship Youth Group (FYG) in Q.4 (that is District 4) of HCM. You can join for 300.000 VND per month. That gives you 16 hours/month. This club is suitable for English-Beginners of all ages.

.

You can learn at FYG with the help of my female Vietnamese Teaching Assistant (TA), Tien Nguyen: she is fluent in English and Vietnamese: she is the translator at this FYG English Club: you can contact her via email, fyg.engclub@gmail.com, and via her mobile phone, (84) 090-312-4615

.

.

In the past, I have taught in other districts all over Saigon. In the future, I aim to focus more on District 4. I bought a new visa. I am legal in Vietnam. I was born in America in 1985. My hobbies include film-making, writing, singing, drawing, guitar, piano, basketball, video games, talking, debating, learning, acting, designing, web-designing, comedy, action, games, music, etc.........

.

I am a man of many things. I also teach life-skills. I also teach people more about my many hobbies in my life. I am single. I am FA (Forever Alone). I am always busy doing things. I love people and I love life.

.

Oh, I almost forgot. I also like The Original Oatmeal.

.

I am the Joey Arnold USA. Please live long and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment