Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Deception from Dai Trinh

CONCERNS

01 Sunday/Q.Tan Binh/Dai Trinh
x

Dai Trinh

11:12 PM (29 minutes ago)


to me
I paid great concerns to you so much that this morning I had to go to the GUITAR COFFEE to see if you were teaching there.
My broken bone is aching.
Although I cannot recover my health from injuries, I have tried to serve you a faithful servant but you ignored my good heart.

Dai Trinh

11:14 PM (27 minutes ago)


to me
my typo:
... to serve you as a faithful servant without salaries ...

Joey Arnold <joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com>

11:23 PM (18 minutes ago)


to Dai
I do not ignore you. I see who you are. I have mixed feelings about you. I am not totally sure what to think of you. It seems that you are at least partly deceptive.

Dai Trinh

11:29 PM (13 minutes ago)


to me
Deception means I cheat you some money.
However, I have never received a small penny from you.
So, how can you say I cheat you?
I never charge you a small penny and I always pay a lot of money for you.

Joey Arnold <joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com>

11:33 PM (8 minutes ago)


to Dai
Deception means many things. It can include money. However, the definition is much deeper than that.

Dai Trinh

11:38 PM (3 minutes ago)


to me
I cheat you but you lost no money and you just received my money by foods and other things. What a patient of autism!

Dai Trinh

11:39 PM (2 minutes ago)


to me
 I need to sleep now.

Joey Arnold <joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com>

11:42 PM (0 minutes ago)


to Dai
Your English is bad. You do not understand the word cheat. You can cheat when you break the rules that come from Christ, the author to the game of life. You are closed-minded. You are unwilling to see the errors in your own life. Your own daughter does not even like you. You are talking about leaving your own wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment