Sunday, January 3, 2016

Co-Savior Mary...

Pray for the people in Vietnam. I attended WOLBI NY 2004 - 2006. Grew up in Oregon. Moved to Vietnam in 2012 to teach English. I'm not officially a missionary, but I see this as my tent-making as first seen from Apostle Paul or carpenter Jesus.
.
The most popular religion in Vietnam is Buddhism. Second is Catholicism. True, some Catholics may trust Christ as their Savior, as long as they realize that Mary is not a co-Savior.
.
Is Word Of Life in Vietnam? I don't know, but there are international Christian churches here in Ho Chi Minh City like an international Christian fellowship church. There is also "The Well" which is another international church I became a member of. AWANA seems to be here now. I'm not sure if The Salvation Army is here or not. There seems to be some Baptist churches here. Pray for the people in Vietnam.
.
Thank you.
2016-01-04 Monday, 6 AM, AC Q1 HCM.
Joey Arnold Oatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment