Friday, January 29, 2016

VN LAW...


​ As far as I know, tourists was able to extend visas. Plus, they can make new visas. Normally, foreigners make visas from outside of the country. I made a new visa within the country in 2013. I know that is possible because I did it.
.
I'm reading Vietnamese laws and I am trying to figure out what is legal and not legal.
.
Is there a visa extension limit?
.
Is there a visa renewal limit?
.
Renewal refers to making new visas, normally. I cannot find rules or laws that will state limits or anything specific enough.
.
They added more visa categories in January 2015. There are now 20 categories.
.
Rules have become more strict for foreigners each year.
.
It seems that tourists can only obtain 1-month or 3-month visas and extensions, legally. 6 month visas seem to be fake and not legal now. Before 2015, they may have been allowed.
.
My visas & extensions have always been 3 months at a time.
.
Legally, I don't work.
.
I talk to people and they sometimes pay me.
.
However, that is not really work.
.
Work requires work contracts.
.
Work should at least require certain things like contracts and other things to say the very least if they aren't already.
.
Can I find work? Maybe. We will see. I'll figure things out someday or eventually.​

No comments:

Post a Comment