Wednesday, January 27, 2016

DETAINED 03...

2016-01-23
Some say I must have residence to extend my visa but I extended my visa before without residence in September 2014 when I wasn't living any longer at Ribs.
.
Maybe that is not why I can't extend my visa in 2015 because it didn't stop me in 2014. Maybe residence not required.......
.

.
This email was written to Tri:
.
My case is different than other foreigners. Your brother can try his best to get me back to Vietnam but it may not work.
.
I just want to warn you about this plan. But I do want to try this. I do not know other options that are better right now.
.
I did not say you know the ministry of justice. But you do not have to know them to contact them.
.
It would have been better if I were to find out what the problem is.
.
You said your brother can help me fix the problem.
,
But it is HARDER to fix the problem if you do not know what the problem is.
.
I do not know what my problem is.
.
My problem might be the
BLACK LIST.
.
I don't think the problem is residence. I don't think you have to have residence to extend visas. I have not seen that written anywhere as a requirement.
.
And I've extended my visa in September 2014 I think without residence.
.
At that point, I was homeless, but I extended my visa when I WAS HOMELESS.
.
Why couldn't I extend my visa in 2015 when I did in 2014 without residence?
.
I was living in District 4 until August 2014 at the restaurant of Tien & Luc, but the police said I could not live there after that.
.
I think I extended my visa that time with no residence.





















No comments:

Post a Comment