Sunday, January 3, 2016

2016-01-03 Sun With Linh....

I talked to Linh, my former student, about health today at AC in Q1 SG VN. Good to see her. She is busy with college. I haven't seen her since the summer of 2015. She may become a doctor.
.
She studies medicine. As we ate lunch, she warned me about high blood pressure from excess oils & fat. It depends, but usually they're more dangerous than fruits & vegetables. She ate fish which, like peanuts, are good for brains. I was also at the park after that. I talked to students about choices, destiny, success, development, improving, overcoming obstacles, motivation unto excellence, & passion. We also talked about how the biggest cave in the world is in Vietnam, right? I enjoy talking to people. Yesterday, we were talking about making resumes, as in CVs. I've been writing CVs since about 2000 in high school. Stick to one page for CVs. Copy examples you can find on Google. Tell potential employers what you have accomplished specifically. Be interesting, to the point, but please be honest. Try not to exaggerate or lie. Write down your life on paper like I do for keepsake. I'm on season 4 of Full House now. I started season 1 last Sunday. I have a TV diary online where I keep track of what I watch. I am rebuilding a map and journal of my life. I watch from the Watch Series website which lists when the shows originally aired. This helps me understand who I am now based on the tracks I've made from the past, & that excite me like fat kids on a donut hill.
.
2016-01-03 Sun 8 PM AC 47THD Q1 HCM.
TEL: 0168-478-5542
Joey Arnold   

No comments:

Post a Comment