Friday, January 29, 2016

Trust Tri.

Trust Tri.
2016-01-29 Fri 11 PM, AC 47THD Q1 HCM.
Joey Arnold: 0168-478-5542
.
.
Trust Tri, right? Don't you think? I think not. I want to trust Tri and other people as well, but it is so hard to when they blow up on you. I met Tri around October or November 2015 at FYG where I taught on Nguyen Trai, Q1 HCM. I am Joey Arnold Oatmeal. I was born 1985 in America & moved to Vietnam in 2012. I tend to trust people less as I get older, especially now at the age of 30 in the year 2015 & 2016. Tri was helping me find a new room and with extending my visa or with making a new VN visa in Cambodia. I asked too many questions, he thought, for him & his travel agent brother, Vu. He lend $250 to me to help me pay for the security deposit of a new room. I wore on him & finally broke him. He may tell my other students he introduced to avoid me. He said he does not want to learn with me now.
.
Tien told me to move on as people do this. Pray and move on by.

No comments:

Post a Comment