Wednesday, January 27, 2016

PETITION FOR JOEY IN VIETNAM 2016....


Can we write petitions & letters to people in Vietnam, United States, the United Nation, & other places around the world?
.
We can tell them about my situation of being unable to extend a visa that probably can be extended.
.
I've talked about the details in previous emails. I believe that I was innocent of any crimes or sins or problems that may or may not have happened.
.
Some people maybe said I was like maybe on a black list or something before my visa expired.
.
The problem is not overstaying.
.
The problem is something else.
.
I want to get to the bottom of it.
.
I want to write letters to Obama, to governmental staff, governors, mayors, business people, lawyers, newspapers, writers, and to anybody and everybody I can.
.
I need your help.
.
Write letters & emails & SMS messages & call people.
.
My destiny rests in your hands.
.
You can make a difference.
.
I believe in you.
.
Just ask around.
.
Call people.
.
Send messages via Facebook.
.
Google for some information.
.
Ask your friends, family, strangers.
.
Ask police and ask homeless people.
.
Let's fight social injustice.
.
Let's be a revolution.
.
2016-01-28, Thursday. 12 PM.
Lotteria,Nguyen Luong Bang, Q1 HCM.
Joey Arnold 0168-478-5542
JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com






















My cell phone number is
0168-478-5542
.
My Facebook is Joey Arnold
Facebook.com/JoeyArnoldVN
.
Find me at Anh Coffee Shop in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamAnh Coffee - 47 Trần Hưng Đạo

.

JoeyArnoldVN
is my Facebook, Skype, Gmail, Youtube, & social media username, normally. I'm an American English Teacher (Q.1 HCM), film-maker, musician, actor, basketball player, writer, artist, tutor, missionary, thinker, helper, and so on... etc.... Google me. Watch my videos. You can call me Oatmeal Joey Arnold, born in the year 1985, February 11, Monday in Forest Grove, Oregon, United States (USA). I moved to teach English Speaking, education, & life skills in Vietnam in 2012, November 29th, Thursday.

Joey Arnold: American English Teacher in HCM:
Private & Public English Speaking Classes are available:
For more information, please contact me: call me:

.
.
My YouTube:
.
.
Private classes are one on one: that is one student per class.
Public classes are about five students or more.
Mobile: 0168-478-5542
.
.

.
Location & curriculum: customizable; negotiable
Learn/practice speaking, listening, writing, reading, thinking, debating, speeches; life skills, soft skills, how to find work, careers, money; travel, history, religion, basketball, education, music, films, telling stories, principles, morality, culture, psychology, communication, pronunciation, etc.......
Students can learn what they want at their own pace:
My Twitter:

No comments:

Post a Comment