Thursday, January 28, 2016

DETAINED 06...

FOREIGNER: I have a problem.
VIETNAMESE: go to your embassy for help.
FOREIGNER: I did but they said they can't help.
VIETNAMESE: poor you. Good bye.
Joey Arnold Hoang Dang, you're ok with anarchy?
Romelus Saladar
Romelus Saladar Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Lương Bá Trung
Lương Bá Trung · 9 mutual friends
Problems not only for you. Children of VN are the same you, too.
Like · Reply · 1 · 12 hrs
Sheridan Van Arnold
Sheridan Van Arnold Hey Joey the US have laws you have to obey. Vietnam is the same way. You fuck up in Vietnam they can through you in jail.You might need to leave and go to a different country or go to the US embassy and ask if their is anyway you can get a permanent visa to stay in Vietnam.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Sheridan Van Arnold, what did I do wrong?
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Sheridan Van Arnold, I am a tourist. I have a visa. I am allowed to visit Vietnam. I came to Vietnam. I came here to travel. I went to the police already. I was there. I told them what I did. They did throw me in jail. They told me to get an exit visa.

No comments:

Post a Comment