Wednesday, January 27, 2016

DETAINED 02...

What makes you laugh?
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I hate to hate
Phượng Lucia
Phượng Lucia i know you and i talk to you. so i laugh hiiii
Like · Reply · 1 · 18 hrs
Vien Le
Vien Le The smile of My husband
Cammeni Ca
Cammeni Ca When i miss the time i teach in university
Ibrahim Aboubakar Imbirari
Ignaz Crhistia-one
Ignaz Crhistia-one when i remerber my memory
Dương Ny Nguyễn
Dương Ny Nguyễn Things around me....
Kumar Amit Singh
Kumar Amit Singh Booksssssss
Mưa Ngoài Hiên
Mưa Ngoài Hiên When i see your smile
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 13 hrs
Nasem Alroh
Nasem Alroh When I have a good companion
Joey Arnold
Write a comment...
Memories Autumn feeling happy with Nguyên Nguyễn and 4 others.
20 hrs ·
Hi all
To serve the needs of all your shopping during the Tet holiday (Happy New Year) coming up, " I'M ME SHOP" will participate at the exhibition center in 3 days:
On 31/1, 1/2 and 2/2 -We hope you support I'M ME SHOP. If you care about our products, That is an opportunity to visit the booth directly of I'M ME SHOP, We will answer your questions for each products and share an experiences for the art drawn of the craft shoes. We wish the attention and support from you.
... See More
Nguyên Nguyễn em dễ thương quá Memories Autumn,, cám ơn e nhiều nhaSee Translation
Unlike · Reply · 2 · 20 hrs
Joey Arnold
Write a comment...

I didn't ask Tri & Vu to help. I didn't put a gun to their head. I'm not begging, yelling, forcing, manipulating.
.
Tri decided to help or to try to help me with my problems in Vietnam. But they broke. They got tired of the emails and the questions and the confusion and everything.
.
That makes me sad and angry and confused and stuff. It makes me feel crazy and many different emotions, feelings, moods. I am emotional and yet composed and controlled....
Continue Reading
Kris Nguyễn So shame for that behaviour !
Wish you meet good guys smile emoticon Some people in VN are very kind.
Hope you have a good trip & I hope you love VietNam

heart emoticon
Romelus Saladar
Romelus Saladar Hahahahahahahahahhaahahaha.....
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Vu, I wanted to give you my visa last Thursday. I told you and your brother this and I waited. Maybe, you forgot. Maybe your brother forgot.
.
I did not reject your suggestions. I was writing as I was waiting for action. I sent an SMS text message last
week as soon as I heard of the option.
.
Last Thursday was 2016-01-21. It was around that time.
.
I kept sending emails and questions and stuff. I offered distractions and concerns that are in fact related and can affect the services you provide.
.
If you offer a customer a visa, it doesn't matter if the customer is on a blacklist and is not allowed to have a visa.
.
You become a criminal and a robber if you are not concerned with the overall well being of the customer.
.
Everything I asked and talked about was very important.
.
But I did not say no.
.
Questions does not mean no.
.
Sometimes, questions can mean no for most people but not for me.
.
I texted Tri about it.
.
I text Vu as well.
.
I wanted to get my passport to Vu.
.
But then time went by.
.
And I like to write as I wait.
.
Why wasn't I able to extend?
.
That is a related question.
.
That is relevant to making new visas.
.
I did not reach a limit of extensions.
.
DN has a limit of 3 extensions.
.
But I only extended 2 times with that visa.
.
This question is important.
.
No extension = no renewal, maybe.
.
I want to go to Cambodia.
.
I want to come back to Vietnam.
.
I am looking for help.
.
If somebody can help, call.
.
Call me at 0168-478-5542.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Vu said that I'm blaming him.
.
Questions are not accusations.

.
Questions are questions.
.
Vu and Tri refuse to see the truth.
.
They pretend to help foreigners.
.
They live in denial.
.
Vu said my emails are complaints.
.
Questions are not complaints.
.
Questions are related to other things.
.
Use logic and common sense.
.
Stop thinking like a robot.
.
Things are related to other things.
.
Travel agencies should try to help.
.
But they are focused on profits.
.
They don't care about customers.
.
If Tuan can't, then how could Chi, Thuy, or Vu?
.
Different people try to help me.
.
But there are reasons why they couldn't.
.
Don't pretend they didn't try.
.
I go to a travel agency for help.
.
But they don't or can't.
.
Then another agency says they can.
.
I tell them the last agency failed.
.
The new agency tells me not to worry.
.
Don't worry about it.
.
We do it for you.
.
No problem.
.
But then there is a problem.
.
New agency failed to help as well.
.
But then I go to a third agency even.
.
They say they can help.
.
They tell me to forget about the other agencies.
.
But I should.
.
This is all related.
.
I ask questions to understand the pattern.
.
Do you see the pattern?
.
There is a big problem here.
.
We can speculate about the problem.
.
But we shouldn't ignore the problems.
.
Agencies want to ignore the problems.
.
Agencies try to give you what you want.
.
But they fail to tell you about the side effects or problems or symptoms that stems from an underlying problem.
.
Don't paint over rotting wood.
.
Don't paint over the problems.
.
Don't sweep it under the rug.
.
Don't hide the truth.
.
Don't keep it in the closet with skeletons.
.
I wanted to do it Thursday, about 5 days before your deadline of Monday, the 24th of January 2016.
.
I SMS Vu and Tri on their phones.
.
I wasn't guessing.
.
I did not say maybe.
.
I was certain before your deadline.
.
I asked for help.
.
I wanted to give you my passport.
.
I waited many days for help.
.
This is the truth.
.
Do not lie about it.
.
Stop lying about what happened.
.
You ignored my messages on that Thursday.
.
Questions are not bad.
.
Questions are not negative.
.
Some people are taught to hate questions.
.
But questions are our friends.
.
You can't help your customers by faking it.
.
You're acting like con artists by not thinking.
.
Don't commit fraud.
.
Don't take shortcuts.
.
Make sure that what you provides works.
.
You can't guarantee a new visa for a foreigner who is on a blacklist.
.
If I am on a black list, I won't be able to come back to Vietnam.
.
Vu, you promised that I can return to Vietnam, but you cannot promise that.
.
Like you said, that is out of your hand.
.
You don't have the power to bring me back.
.
A blacklist can disable me from returning.
.
But I was willing to try it.
.
But please don't lie to me with a promise like this.
.
That is a lie.
.
I need to see my criminal record which includes police reports that may have put me on a black list which may keep me from returning to Vietnam.
.
Use your brain.
.
Think about it.
.
Don't be so selfish.
.
Think about helping people better.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Vu said that I didn't confirm. But Vu didn't ask for a confirmation.
.
I was waiting for a confirmation from Vu.

.
I asked for confirmation on thursday.
.
Vu asked for confirmation on Saturday.
.
Vu ignored my request for confirmation.
.
I asked for confirmation before he did.
.
Sinh offers the same services.
.
Vu said Sinh offers different services.
.
Travel Agencies offer similar services.
.
Sinh helped me visit Cambodia and come back to Vietnam.
.
I asked Vu for the same service.
.
Vu asked for confirmation.
.
But Tri should have took my passport like he did before.
.
In December, Tri took my passport to help me.
.
I assumed Tri would get my passport again like he did already last month in December 2015.
.
But my questions are important.
.
I asked for help and I waited.
.
I did not get help.
.
You pretend to be confused.
.
But my questions scare you.
.
Because I bring up good points.
.
I put doubt in you.
.
Because you are not always honest.
.
You do dangerous things.
.
But I asked for help.
.
Tri told me the idea and I said ok the same day.
.
I did not say no.
.
I asked Tri to get my passport on Thursday, before Saturday, which is before your Monday deadline.
Joey Arnold
Write a comment...

News Feed

I'm at Anh Coffee, 47 Tran Hung Dao, Q.1.
Joey Arnold
Write a comment...

Naseer Mengal
Vi Dep Gai
Vi Dep Gai 2 of u r very handsome.
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
Waheed Bungulzai
Waheed Bungulzai Thnx all friends
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Joey Arnold
Write a comment...

Vietnam immigration lied to me. That is internationally unlawful. The way they treat foreigners is unethical.
Romelus Saladar Hahahahahahahahahahahaha Hohohohohohohoho HIhihihihihihi.. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha
Duncan James
Duncan James · Friends with Skeleton Xoo and 7 others
I've spoken to The White House and The Pentagon. They are going to get their best men on the case. Clearly these people did not realise who they were dealing with. The President will be kept informed. glasses emoticon
Joey Arnold
Write a comment...

No extend = no renew. Here is an example. No ice cream = no more ice cream. You can ask me for ice cream and I can say no more ice cream. But if you leave Vietnam, go to Cambodia, with a new bowl and ask me for ice cream, what will I say? I may still say no. I can continue to say no to your request for extended visa ice cream.
.
You're on a black list. If you are banned from eating ice cream, then leaving the country and coming back will not unban you automatically, unless if those are requirements. You know that you were able to get ice cream extensions every 3 months. You know you did not reach the maximum consecutive ice cream extension allowed. If I say that you cannot get another scoop of ice cream, you know I am wrong. You can ask me why and I can say black list. Some people will say that if you leave Vietnam and come back, then I will give you more ice cream. Why would that work? The problem is something else, actually, or it at least might be.
.
2016-01-27 Wed 8 AM AC 47THD Q1 HCM.
Joey Arnold 0168-478-5542
Romelus Saladar HOHOHohohohohoh hihihihihihih Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha
Duncan James
Duncan James · Friends with Skeleton Xoo and 7 others
This is the cleverest analogy ever written in the history of the human race, if not the Universe. No more fudge sundae for you. glasses emoticon
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 17 hrs
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I want some now. I'm hungry.
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Write a comment...

News Feed

I went to Vietnam Immigration to get answers but left with more questions, today, 2016-01-26, Tuesday, 2 PM.
.
Immigration required me to have my local ward committee police to approve and verify and authenticate and guarantee and fill-out and sponsor or maybe just sign an exit-visa form which can legally allow me to exit visa after overstaying (which wasn't my fault).
.
But my last landlord, of my last room for rent apartment, failed to register my stay officially (apart fro...
Continue Reading
Hoang Dang everything could have been solved by you making a border run like I said before your visa expire last year.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold they said blacklist
Romelus Saladar
Romelus Saladar He must complete his secret mission from GOD !!! Hahahahahaha... ALLAH.. AKBAaaaaaaaaa hahahaahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment