Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Thuy Will Marry a Man But Not Me....

Today is the day I found out that Thuy Tran is engaged with some European or maybe American or white man who is maybe older than me with facial hair, glasses, & who is about 6 feet tall.
.
My heart feels broken because I liked her & wanted to marry her. I felt that she was amazing as well. I saw her on Facebook early in January 2015. I use to leave her comments about how beautiful I thought she was. I began teaching her at Hoa Huong Duong Bubble Tea near Ben Thanh Market, McDonald's, 23/9 Park, 17 Saloon, in District 1, Saigon, Vietnam.
.
We met once or twice a week until maybe June. She may have introduced me to Ms. Be who was my student for maybe a month. She almost introduced me to some other students. She was busy with travels. She went to some countries & was studying a different language like French or German. She was busy with working at shops where they sell bags. I have only seen her a few times after June 2015. Now, it is 2016, January 6th, a Wednesday morning at Anh Coffee, 47 Tran Hung Dao, Q.1, HCM. She messaged me this morning & invited me to her wedding in April in Mekong Delta or I mean Daklak. I do not want to go because I wanted to marry her & because their marriage may not last forever. If you find me dead somewhere, then it might be because I wrote this and somebody got mad and killed me.
.
I write this to remind myself how life is so good and bad and confusing and complex and simple and stuff and I don't know.
.
I will try to give up on love. I pray that I can hate girls more and to simple be there for people. i pray that I can stop loving girls.
.
Joey Arnold


.
I don't have a GF (GIRL FRIEND). I take pictures with my English students. I enjoy meeting strangers. I take photos with random souls. I'm FA, forever alone, as in single. I'm turning 31 years old next month.
.
I fall in love with people who THEN GETS MARRIED. This is life. It is a part of life. If you've ever felt heart broken, sad, depressed, forsaken, useless, worthless, & abandon, then believe me when I say that I know how you feel. I'm here to encourage those who are single or divorced. Please have faith & hope for tomorrow. If you need a shoulder to cry on, come see me. I'm not trying to date women. I promise no touching, hugging, hand shaking, or staring. Don't be alone with the opposite sex (gender). Keep things pure. Please don't have sex before marriage. Treat the opposite gender like you do your siblings & parents. Honor them. Listen to them. Take care of your neighbors, teachers, students, employers, strangers, society, humanity, & enemies as you would want to be treated. Appreciate what you do have & focus on "ONLY" that for the most part & stop being jealous & lost & try to compare less in bad ways & try not to judge in bad ways.... stay busy & take naps & smile more & teach things to people & sing & dance & keep a journal & come see me, thanks......
.
2016-01-06 12 PM AC 47THD Q1 HCM
TEL: 0168-478-5542
Joey Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment