Thursday, December 31, 2015

Drench Man Kissed VN Girl Here... Me Sad...

She is so beautiful. This girl is sitting near me. I'm falling in love with her now at this coffee shop. She has a beautiful laugh & a heavenly smile. She listens to people & she is down to earth. She probably loves children. She looks like a cute angel. She is perfectly perfect for me.
.
I was looking at her. I was watching her talk to a female staff here. They talked for an hour or so. It looked like a fun conversation. She would say some things to the staff in very fun ways. I tried not looking because I'm busy checking my Facebook, but my eyes keep lurking to her charm. Her haircut is cool & everything. Everything was good until I saw a French man come to her & kiss her on the lips. I don't know if he is French, & it is all French to me anyway, but it sounds like he has a French accent. As soon as he kissed her hello, my heart tore up into thousands of pieces, reassembled, & imploded (exploded) like the Death Star in Star Wars. Right now, I hear them talk with some kind of French-style English to each other. I don't know what is happening, but this is another reason why I'm single. I can't be like happy for them.... I'm angry and sad and like a turtle with no shell... I feel super jealous, but I also feel that these emotions inside me are not helping me. These kinds of things has happened to me many times before as I'm one month from being 31 years old. I'm an American in Vietnam & I've seen girls & guys kiss but it still hurts me when I see it. Very confusing. Very terrible for a bunch of reasons. I feel rejected. I feel that nobody wants me. Vietnamese make fun of me as well. They tell me about all their foreign friends who go to Vietnam and get a girl friend in only a few days.
.
Fat ugly foreigners go to Vietnam & get girl friends in less than one week & I've been here for over 3 years already nonstop, continuously. The irony & the confusion is terrible. I kind of want to stay single more because I don't want to become something bad in the future. I compare the way people interact with me with the way they interact with other foreigners. It is different. They treat me like I'm a monster. They treat old people & my peers like angels or something.... I'm going to try to not think about girls... my New Years Resolutions needs to be "HATE GIRLS" more.... & people always think I have a GF but I don't, grrrr...... I need to stop falling in love with girls.... I have a job to do.... I'm here to help people and not to satisfy my lust and thirty shades of Oatmeal.
.
2016-01-01 Fri 1 PM AC 47THD Q1 HCM.
TEL: 0168-478-5542
Joey Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment