Friday, December 11, 2015

TUAN Travel SCAM...

Tuan Travel Company said they can extend my single-entry 3 months Vietnam DN Business Visa (not DL tourist) for an additional three months for the third time. I have an American passport since I was born in the year 1985 in the USA. My social security number is 542-13-4324. I reentered Vietnam from Cambodia in March 2015 with my current visa for Vietnam. Tuan extended that visa twice already for about $160 USD.
.
Tuan said they could extend my visa for a third time for the same price last Friday, the 4th of December 2015. About an hour later, the female agent there called me back & said there was a problem at the embassy. Maybe she said the wrong English word. Maybe it's not really the embassy where extensions are made but she said that word, "Embassy" either on purpose or accidentally. She said it would $210 actually. A similar thing happened in 2014 as well at a hotel, but that's another story.
.
My name is Joey Arnold. I'm an American English Teacher, Tutor, actor, writer, artist, missionary, and so on. I help people as much as I can.
.
Friday, instead of giving her $210 in American money, I gave a total of about 4,740,000 VND in Vietnamese Dong money.
.
Today, Friday, the 11th of December 2015, she texted my phone saying that the "Police & Consulate" said that I violated laws. However, she hasn't told me what those violations were. Either she doesn't know because they didn't tell her or maybe she never actually talked to them in the first place, maybe. I am not exactly sure what happened. I do not know what the rules and lawsw are completely. But I do know that people have been getting extensions. I use to get extensions. I first came to Vietnam at 12 PM noon, Thursday, the 29th of November 2012 to the Hanoi airport. In August 2013, I exited to Cambodia for a day & reentered that same day. I bought a one month visa at the border as I came back to Vietnam in 2013. In September, I renewed that one month visa and turned it into a three months visa. I extended that visa about six or so times until March 2015. After that, I made my current visa in Cambodia. My current visa was extended twice. That means, my current visa extended from 3 to 9 months. I was trying to extend my visa for a third time. I've done this before in 2013 and 2014. I extended my visa more than three times before.
.
My current visa already expired on the 9th of December 2015. Right now, as I'm writing this, it is 4 PM, Friday, the 11th of December 2015.
.
Joey Arnold
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
FACEBOOK: http://Facebook.com/JoeyArnoldVN
FACEBOOK PAGE: http://Facebook.com/LELVN
EMAIL: joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com
TEL: 0168-478-5542
.
.
Tuan Travel: 175 Phạm Ngũ Lão, Q.1, TP.HCM
WEBSITE: http://TuanTravelVietnam.com; EMAIL: bichvo72@gmail.com
TEL: 0907-920-408; TEL: 0938-720-408

No comments:

Post a Comment