Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Joey Arnold is on the Vietnam Blacklist...

I cannot live in Vietnam because I can't get a new visa because I'm on a "Blacklist" according to agencies. I could try to go to Cambodia to make a new visa, but the "Blacklist" may prevent me from returning to Vietnam ever again. Depressing.
.
My name is Joey Arnold, an American, born in the year 1985 in the United States of America (USA) & moved to Vietnam in 2012 (over 3 years ago). I have to leave Vietnam but I'm scared. I don't know why I'm on this blacklist. I don't know where to go. I don't know how long I'll stay on the blacklist. How do I get off the blacklist? What did I do wrong? Where do I live? Leaving Vietnam is like jumping off a cliff. I'm willing to go to Cambodia if people invite me to teach, to help, somewhere, maybe. I need some kind of backup plan before I leave. I want to try to come back to Vietnam if I can but I don't really know if Vietnam will ever let me back. I need help. I need money. I need a bed. I need food. I need work. I need purpose. I need a wife. I need a smart phone....... I'll do my best to find something to do in Cambodia.... please help if you can.... come visit Cambodia with me if you can. Merry Christmas.
.
2015-12-24, Thursday, Anh Coffee, 47THD, Q.1, TP.HCM.
Mobile: (+84) 0168-478-5542
Joey Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment