Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Learn As You Dance...

Learn English while you're dancing your way to school, to work, to English Centers, shopping centers, classrooms, beaches, forests, & to your way to success, to the top of the ladder.
.
Dancing makes me feel mobile, flexible, happy, & as free as a bird. Playing piano makes me feel more in control & creative. Laughing helps me put things in perspective. Playing basketball makes me feel magical like ninjas. Singing makes me feel ageless & timeless. Teaching helps me understand the world better. Drawing helps me tell my story. Writing helps me remember it all & share it with the world. No pain, no gain. Life is an adventure. Life is lovely. Be more healthy. Get a second opinion. Get a third opinion. Get as many opinions as you can as the more the better. Take the time to understand how the world works as you learn more English as a second language (ESL) or even as your first. Never quit doing what is good. Seek after universal truth & morality as oppose to relativism which justifies murder for humanistic subjectivism which sinks. Take the time to love life & to be healthy. Don't get hooked on medicine, even if your doctors give them drugs to you.
.
2015-12-31 Thu 1 PM AC 47THD Q1 HCM.
TEL: 0168-478-5542
Joey Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment