Saturday, December 26, 2015

Still In Vietnam....

People think I'm not in Vietnam. Many people are asking me where I live. People are asking me to come back to the country of Vietnam. I didn't say that I left. I did not leave. I said that I might leave.
.
But I did not leave. I live in Vietnam right now. I'm still here. I continue to live here. I never said when I would leave. I talked about how I might go soon but I never specified when that would be. People can still call me and see me at or near the 23/9 Park in HCM. I'm still going to try to make a new visa for myself somehow. I'm talking to people about the details. I'm an American. I was born in the year 1985 in the United States of America (USA) but moved to Vietnam in 2012 which was 3 years ago. I have been living in Vietnam for over 3 years now & Vietnam is my 2nd home & I loved people & I love Vietnam & I love the Vietnamese people & Tet.
.
Tell everybody that Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal, is still living in Vietnam. Tell your friends. If I have to go to Cambodia or something, then I'll do so but not yet..... thank you for reading. Have a good day.
.
2015-12-26 Sat 5 PM, AC 47THD, Q1, HCM.
TEL: 0168-478-5542
Joey Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment