Wednesday, December 30, 2015

BOY TEACHER Skit 01..

A story of a boy & a teacher at the park.
BOY: are you a teacher?
TEACHER: no, I'm just visiting Vietnam.
BOY: why don't you teach at a school?
TEACHER: just kidding, I am a teacher, but everywhere.
BOY: who are your students?
TEACHER: everybody & nobody, everywhere, & nowhere.
BOY: Do you teach at a school?
TEACHER: No, I teach at coffee shops.
BOY: but teachers cannot teach at coffee shops.
TEACHER: why can't teachers teach at coffee shops?
BOY: because teachers don't teach at coffee shops.
TEACHER: do you think I'm a teacher?
BOY: maybe not because teachers don't teach at coffee shops.
TEACHER: do you want to learn English with me?
BOY: no, because I don't know what you are.
TEACHER: can you guess who I am or what I am?
BOY: I thought you were a tourist, but now I'm confused.
TEACHER: why are you confused?
BOY: because you said you're a teacher.
TEACHER: why is that confusing?
BOY: because how can you be a teacher with no school?
TEACHER: maybe I can be my own school.
BOY: you've lost me.... gotta go....
.
2015-12-30 Thu, 7 PM, AC 47THD, Q1 HCM.
TEL: 0168-478-5542
Joey Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment