Thursday, December 10, 2015

JA Joey Arnold is FA, Forever Alone, at an age of 30....

I'm FA, Forever Alone, still, at the age of thirty, but some say they don't believe me while others say of course. I've hidden in photos with girls. People see me around girls & assume that I got at least one girl at least once in my life. Sadly, it's not that way.
.
At this coffee shop, I saw this Vietnamese girl with a face of like an 8 year old but a body of a 20 year old. She was kissing a man some minutes ago. It's two in the morning (02:00 AM) right now and this is Saigon. I try my best not to think too much about it. I try not to care. I try my best to stay focus on my life, my missions, my goals, but it's still extremely hard. I still have those feelings of jealousy or something. I made a video for April Fools Day 2015 that says I'm gay. But I'm not gay. But people seem to say or think that either I'm gay or I'm a player with girls all over. Neither is true. So, why am I writing this?
.
I'm writing about being misunderstood. I've experienced not being understood all of my life, but you have dealt with it as well. People have thought wrongly about you as well. What can you do? Please be patient & stay true and loyal and calm and dedicated to integrity and character and pereseverence because nothing else is better than that. Please don't seek vengeance and please don't give up. Please don't compromise your destiny and your role on earth. Stand tall and be strong. Don't sell your soul to the devil. Be who you were born to be.
2015-12-11 Fri 2 AM Anh Coffee: Q.1, TP.HCM:
TEL: 0168-478-5542
Joey Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment