Thursday, December 31, 2015

She Liked Me Or Worked There...

A beautiful girl was following me. As I walked around, she was behind me smiling. She asked if she could help. I decided to say no thanks. I didn't want to waste her time but I really wanted to be her friend. I think I know where to find her & I think she likes me. She is tall & beautiful. I think she is perfect for me.
.
She has a beautiful smile & sparkling eyes. I was falling in love with her. I decided to run away before I fell too in love with her. I'm pretty sure I'm not gay. But I had to leave before I break her heart. She had the full package & was everything I have ever wanted & more, but I may not have what she wants. She probably just wants my money. That is her job since she works at that phone store near the park. She actually probably doesn't like me, but I wanted to believe she did. I was looking at different phones that I may want to buy & saw some foreigners speak French or Russian or something. I wish I could speak more Vietnamese to her. Better yet, I wish I could tell her that I know how to speak the language of Love. She came just in time for this new year of 2016. I would just go back to see her, but I will probably fall in love again with the next girl I see. That is another reason why I'm single. I think I tend to be too easy going. I tend to fall in love with every girl I see or talk to. My dad kind of has the same problem. Mentally, & emotionally, I got to put my game face on......
.
2016-01-01 Fri 11 AM AC 47THD Q1 HCM.
TEL: 0168-478-5542
Joey Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment