Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Agree before Contrast????

Joey Arnold 2016-05-04 Wed 10 PM AC HCM

Thi Vo
Thi Vo · Friends with Huyền Bình Thường and 5 others
I have been reading about you and some people you may know accusing each others of being liars. It is certainly none of my business, but ...why dont you guys meet up and settle your differences once and for all instead of holding in that grudge?
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, look at what both parties agree on. Look at what we both. We both say we met in 2013. We both say I was at her house. We both say I was there helping them with many things. We both say I gave them 20 trieu or more. JOEY AND ANNA AGREE ON THOSE THINGS AND ON OTHER THINGS..... start with that.... study the things that both parties agree on before looking at the differences....
.
Similarities first.... then look at the differences later......
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 min
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thi Vo, I am not angry or sad... I am here to educate and help people..... but Anna is trying to steal my students right now by saying bad things about me by saying I say bad about her but I say good about her and her family and I talk to help and not to hurt....
Like · Reply · 1 · Just now









No comments:

Post a Comment