Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Gifts are Loans?

Joey Arnold Oatmeal 2016-05-12 Thu 6:22 AM AC HCM JSA
.
.

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I take care of myself. I am not asking for help. But I am talking about justice. I am talking about morality. If we follow morality, we can have better lives. I am not asking for help. I do not need help. I am responsible for that. I do what I want. I already know what I can do for myself. I work and I make money. But I want my things back. They have my things.
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ I don't think Anna stole your things. Cause her familly is rich enough. And Jason have a job and always pay for her live
But i belive your camera now in Anna home.
May be you ave forget it when you come to her house and after that Anna was scared you enough can not come to meet you live a privite—meet
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ So you guy can come to us embassy to fix that. Just if you don't hide yourself to us embassy wink emoticon
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Anna gave me my camera. I have my camera.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Bike compensation was too vague
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Loan, Anna's mother, delivered some of my things back to me. But there are more things at their house.
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ What's kind of "things"? Sorry i don't understand that smile emoticon
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold DVDs, hard drives, thumb drives, shoes
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ Ah ok. It's just a your prive—stuff. I can see it's do not needed for Anna.
So where you live right now?
We can send it to Hcm Post Office and it will comeback to you soon
...See more
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ, Anna denies having my things. You must talk to her mother about it because Anna does not want to talk about my DVDs and the other things. Before, Anna's mother found me and gave me some of my things. She went to McDonald's and gave me a bag of my things. She could do that again or she could could give my things to you or to somebody who can find me later. Maybe even Zuck Lee or Romelus Saladar
Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs
Romelus Saladar
Romelus Saladar Does she have any spare weapons she doesn't want anymore??? Hahahahahahahahaahaha
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ, please remember that Anna chose to end our friendship. I want Anna to understand. However, Anna publicly accuses / blames me for our breakup because of what she blames me of doing: Anna says I was saying things or doing things, maybe posting, commenting, bad things about her and her family on Facebook on the 12th April 2016. But, the story is not that simple. I am still a little bit confused as to what happened and was happening. Anna's mother was not home the day I left. Anna said I could come back. But it is hard to say if she was telling the truth or not at that point. Was Anna plotting against me against the wishes of her own mother who wanted me there? I have many questions. I like it when people are clear about things
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ, can you meet Anna, Zizi, & Loan? Befriend them. See if they are doing alright or not because they've disqualified me from caring for them. My priority & focus is on Anna because I simply want her to understand how things work in life for all eternity and I want Anna to understand the importance of HONESTY, responsibilities, perspective, more honesty, integrity, transparency, planning ahead, morality, fruits of the spirit, some more honesty again, character, patience, the importance of communication, and the importance of planning ahead, and conflict resolution and the importance of planning ahead and making deals and making plans ahead of time and the importance of being specific and not too vague and again more honesty and more transparency which goes with honesty and integrity which must work together in cooperation with communication and other important things that we should follow and abide by..... I want Anna to think deeply about what I say and to reconsider the details.... and I do not like it when Anna accuses me of taking and stealing things I did not take from her.....
.
Romelus Saladar Rick Arnold Marilyn Mitchell Crystal Ann Arnold Zuck Lee Ted Pickett Thi Vo Remi cafe Master's Cup Coffee House Phú Mỹ Hưng Master's Cup Coffee House, Saigon, Vietnam Diem Pham Tien Nguyen
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ Joey. The first thing i hope you understand : if you are a men choice to live a live of Homeless.. Is not mean all people in the world too.
So pls take down the adress of Anna familly out of your website


You forget your stuff in their home, this is not mean they have to be endured scandal live a thief.
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ I wake Up to feed my baby.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ, I don't chose to be homeless. I never said I want to be homeless. I take care of myself. But Anna has my stuff and Anna did bad things about me. Anna lies about me. And you stole my bike in a way without communicating enough....
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ, I DID NOT SAY I CHOOSE TO BE HOMELESS. BUT YOU SAID OR ASSUME I DO. Sadly, you are missing the details to life and to my life. You need to understand what was happening. You use to say you were going to pay me money for my bike that you stole from me. But you never did that. That is called lying. Romelus Saladar
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ OK. Find you in Mc Donald mean you ave still living at 23/9 Park. OK i'm understand.
Why not comeback to Usa Joey?
May be i don't clearly know your trouble at Usa.

But i just think if let me choice. Living at American jall it clearly better living at Vietnam park
I'm clearly sure about it

How long you do not come to doctor to checking your healthy Joey?
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ As you ave talking i'm lying Why i don't pay money for your bike.
Do you keep your promise when you said you will give me a half of your salary at this month to i open my handmade shop. But did you do this Joey?
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ, YOU ARE ASKING ME ABOUT MY HEALTH BECAUSE YOU ASSUME AND BELIEVE THAT MY HEALTH IS DECLINING BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY AND YOU THEREFORE LIMIT MY FREEDOMS AND RIGHT TOWARDS CHOICES AND OPTIONS AND LIBERTIES. They promised to help me get a visa. After I get a visa, I will get a new room or house. Anna told me her mother is smart. Anna said they were going to help me. They were trying to help me. Loan said I could live in their house for a long time but never said how long would be too long. Long wanted me to stay but Anna changed her mind suddenly or slowly over time.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I need help with getting my things. I need to find somebody who can get my things for me.
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ I promise to my mother i will find a job at that time (i'm said our pass)
Cause working for you is so hard for me.


If you don't remember.
My mother was give you food. Home.
Even She give you one million vnd at coffee shop near my house. The owner was see it. The owner said to me.
And...
Your bike was sell to find for you a lincense to you can working at Vietnam. I do not sell it for myself. Please remember that.
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ If you are keep living like every is own you. You will be living along till you died.
No one want to live with you, even children or God.
I can see.

So pls fix and change it. Pls
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ, I did not say I was going to give you money (salary). I did not promise you things. But you promised to help me for a month. I think you said one month. You asked me if you could sell my bike. I thought about it but I never made a final decision about my bike. We were talking and contemplating at a more theoretical or hypothetical level of "WHAT IF WE SOLD THAT BIKE" kind of thing and then my bike was gond.
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ Who said that? Why want to said that?
You tell me i'm own you and you blame me you will pray for my father to go to hell that Why i have to to said that. But at that time i don't have a job. My work before is be a motobike take you to school. But you do not may anything for me like my salary
And my mother give you alot. That make she was angry when i talking about u
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ, I did not get a license. I did not get a Work Permit (WP). A school can get me a WP & Work Contract when I work for them. But you took my bike. You stole my bike. You cannot simply reallocate your gifts to the account of your bike debt to me. Compensation is better when agreed upon between the parties therein. You agreed freely to help me BEFORE I BOUGHT MY BIKE AND YOU SHOULD NOT ASSUME CONTROL AND RIGHT OVER MY PROPERTY, MY THINGS, MY BIKE. Stealing is stealing. But you make justifications upon alleged reasoning which excuses your responsibilities and which eradicates gifts from you to me. Which then makes you a liar for pretending to help me for free when you were really only interested in a transaction, a trade, where you help me only to get something in return. That kind of transaction is not required regardless of what cultures and the status quo and peerpressure and normal people and liberals and others may say and more. Anna has my things.
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ Do u can promise with your did grand mother and your god you did not blame my father?
Or if you do and lie you will stay in the help forever bye god?
Do you?

But i can promise like this with my Buddha. Joey wink emoticon
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ, YOU ARE THREATENING OR MAKE UP EXCUSES OR ALLEGED LOGIC OR REASONING BASED FROM AND ACCORDING TO AND GRANTED THEREIN BY AND THROUGH THE GIFTS FROM YOU, YOUR MOTHER, UNTO ME AND TO MY ESTATE, AND YOU ARE THEREFORE OR ALSO TRANSFERRING YOUR GIFTS INTO THINGS I HAVE TO PAY BACK WHICH IS NOT HONORABLE ON YOUR PART TO DO SO BECAUSE THAT IS FRAUD, LIKE A SCAM, AND YOUS TOLE MY BIKE, AND THAT IS DECEPTION, AND ANNA HAS MY THINGS, AND LEAF PAGODA FAILED TO COMMUNICATE ENOUGH ABOUT THE DETAILS
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ I stole your bike for what?
My home at that's time is real small.
And i and my mother have two motobike at my home

This bike is old, slow.
You just enough money to buy this old bike.
And when i sold that to find for you a license. It's down price. Up 2 million than when we Buy.
Thảo Thỏ
Thảo Thỏ I tried to help you Joey. I was do all my best. Bút may be i'm just a Little girl to stuck in your Big problem.

That's Why i'm angry. May be because my self.

When you ave living at my home for the first time. You made me angry by keep fighting your girl enemy in Hanoi Cs.
You are a style of people always roll pound you negative thinking.
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ, when you talk about a license, you lie. That is a lie. I did not get a license. But I bought a bike. I had my bike in your house. Then it was gone. But you are blaming the absence of the bike on the presence of me. You should not turn a gift from you into a loan. I did not take out a loan from you. A gift is free. But you lie by saying nothing is free. Compensation on my behalf is not required because you gave me gifts. BUT I DID NOT GIVE YOU MY BIKE. Therefore, you are required to compensate for my bike. You say you compensated for my bike indirectly. However, the so-called alleged compensation was not agreed upon between the parties therein. We did not make official agreement about the terms and regulations between the transactions between us, the parties, and the details therein, and Anna has my things, and I helped Anna for 3 years and gave them at least $1,000 USD plus free English lessons, massages, & so many things, and Leaf Pagoda failed to communicate well enough......
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thảo Thỏ, I'm a positive thinker. But I understand that honesty is the best policy. We must learn and grow through oppositions. We must be more honest, transparent, & real. We must seek after more integrity. You are like Anna. You pretend to help but then turned it around. You are not helping. You are not interested in helping. You are only interested in helping yourself and now your baby as well.
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold We must battle through storms towards rainbows. But it takes discipline. It requires confrontation, conflict, honesty, eternal morality, more confrontation, tears, sweat, pain, gain, growth pains, fights, reflections, more honesty, more reflection, perspective, understandings of deeper principles, and more honesty and honesty cannot be optional and honesty cannot be there only if it is convenient for selfish losers and we should seek after better ways of living...

No comments:

Post a Comment