Monday, May 2, 2016

Victims of Circumstances

I try to be more RESPONSIBLE as I get older as bad things happen and I TRY NOT ONLY THINK THINGS HAPPEN TO ME but try to learn from everything & make things happen in proaction instead of just action or reaction.
.
But most people think they are victims and that disasters happen to them and that they have no fault in life and that they are perfect and it is often too late for them until they take the time to ask for help and I am praying and asking for help because I have many weaknesses and problems and I do bad things and I AM A BAD MAN BUT I DO MY BEST TO LEARN AND IMPROVE EACH DAY and I try to say thank you and sorry more as I get older to people and I try to listen more and to take more responsibilities and I try to understand through empathy, sympathy, realization, perspective, patience, morality, that people are often too dumb to rise to my level of morality and people are slaves to circumstances like robots and puppets and only one percent seek to guide their ships through storms towards rainbows!
.
Joey Arnold 2016-05-02 8 PM AC HCM
Mobile # 0168-478-5542

No comments:

Post a Comment