Tuesday, May 3, 2016

SHE DOES NOT LOVE ME?

































Zizi, Anna's sis, asked if I could marry her, take her to USA & divorce her. Anna asked me to leave her house that same 1st or 2nd week of April 2016. I said no to Anna and Zizi that same week. The next week, Anna kicked me out of her house & abandoned our 3 years friendship by telling people me bad
.
Loan, Anna's mother, wanted me to leave because Loan left that week in April 2016 to travel to Thailand and/or Cambodia and/or something. I'm American, born in the year 1985 in the USA, moved to VN in 2012, & moved to Saigon and met them in 2013. Anna called me her best friend because we were and/or because she didn't want to pay me. JOEY HELP ANNA MORE THAN ANNA HELP JOEY... I couldn't extend my visa in 2015. Loan tried to help. In Feb, they begged me to live in their house to teach them English UNTIL I GET VISA. THEY KIDNAPPED ME; TRAPPED; 3 MONTHS; SLAVE; THEY STOLE ALL MY MONEY; 20.000.000 VND or I gave it..... LOAN TOOK ME GET A VISA IN MARCH BUT I GAVE OR LOST MY MONEY TO ZIZI AND/OR THEM. THEY CALLED ME DUMB. THEY WASTED MY GIFT, PRESENTS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. IT WAS ALL MY MONEY. BUT THEY KNEW I NEED IT & PROMISED to GIVE BACK MY MONEY BUT forgot later. In January, Anna told me Zizi WANT BF but I need to know Zizi 1st..... Later, I stuck in their house. Here are 4 reasons why I shouldn't marry Zizi; because she loves money, to go to USA, Buddha not God, & fighting, more than she could love JOEY. Maybe Zizi doesn't like me either because I don't want to take her to America, be rich to give her lots of money, & because I am Ugly Mouse
.
Joey Arnold Oatmeal is my name, but Zizi called me Ugly Mouse. I was falling in love with Zizi. That is how I feel. But Zizi probably doesn't like me. But now, I don't want to be with a girl until Zizi gets married with somebody someday. I feel terrible right now for so many reason. I like Zizi cuz she is a teacher, singer, & manager; smart, funny, financially supports her family. I would help her with laundry, cleaning, papers, organizing, etc.. all day like once a week or so. Gave her all my money to illustrate Christ-like love. Gave her massages every morning & night for a month or more. I've liked girls before too. I feel like I'm not really sure what is real or not real any more. I'm a terrible judge of character. They bad or good? Don't know. FEEL EMOTIONAL, MIXED, DEAD.. WANT 2 BE FA NOW.... I still think about Zizi each day. WHY?????? HEART BROKEN... NUMBED...
.
Joey Arnold 2016-05-03 Tue 11 AM AC HCM
Mobile # 0168-478-5542











No comments:

Post a Comment