Thursday, May 5, 2016

DARK WORLD RIGHT?

Joey Arnold Duncan James right academical book English is more traditional & less flexible to slang or to the way the younger generations use English.... street English mostly refers to the kind of English uneducated people use; I tend to write in an uneducated way because I am too much of an anarchist
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Doors closes on me as I fail, but I get back up and try again and again and again and I learn from my mistakes or if I don't then I make them again and again until I do learn enough to elevate to higher levels
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Duncan James, Bill Gates & Steve Jobs were uneducated as well. But these terms are highly overrated. I may write in creative ways, but that is only because I understand eternity a whole lot more than it seems you do. I am open and ready for things that are much bigger than the shadows and fog that you live in. World War 3 is coming. Terrible things are happening in the world. We should be prepared & the future is a scary one. But many good things are happening in this world and that is very good. Vietnam is a good country and monumental and groundbreaking economical growth is occurring here.
Duncan James
Duncan James · Friends with Gia Sư Anh Hn and 9 others
The world is a fantastic place. Most people are good and kind. You dwell on the negative. You put yourself forward as a teacher. That comes with vast responsibilities and many requirements. If you are seen as not to living up to that, people will not employ you. It is as simple as that. glasses emoticon
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Duncan James, I worked today. I made money. I am employed. You do not know what you are talking about. You pretend that I do not work. I work in different ways on several levels. I did not say that the world was not also happy or fantastic. However, things are happening. When you deny the horrors of the world, you promote the lies that spread like cancer and fire across the globes. You attack me, but not for my English, but for my alliance with truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment