Thursday, May 5, 2016

What did I just read?

Joey Arnold Oatmeal 2016-05-06 Fri 7 AM AC HCM
# 0168-478-5542


Otis Jo
Otis Jo What in the fuck did I just read?
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Otis Jo, I help people
Otis Jo
Otis Jo You got kidnapped by two Vietnamese women?
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Otis Jo, I felt kidnapped, enslaved, trapped, cornered, confused, belittled, manipulated, tricked, taken advantage of, not appreciated, abused, hurt, beaten, abandoned, forsaken, stabbed in the back, misrepresented, misinterpreted, ignored, uncertain, in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people, or maybe with the right people, and I was trying to help, but things happened, and then other things happened, but I was only trying to help, and I am always happy to help, but now they are angry at me, but I was only trying to help, and they ignore how I feel and they seem not to care about what I did for them, and they deny that I was helping them and they continue to say that they helped me but that I did not helped them


.




Zizi, Anna's sis, asked if I could marry her, take her to USA & divorce her. Anna asked me to leave her house that same 1st or 2nd week of April 2016. I said no to Anna and Zizi that same week. The next week, Anna kicked me out of her house & abandoned our 3 years friendship by telling people me bad
.
Loan, Anna's mother, wanted me to leave because Loan left that week in April 2016 to travel to Thailand and/or Cambodia and/or something. I'm American, born in the year 1985 in the USA, moved to VN in 2012, & moved to Saigon and met them in 2013. Anna called me her best friend because we were and/or because she didn't want to pay me. JOEY HELP ANNA MORE THAN ANNA HELP JOEY... I couldn't extend my visa in 2015. Loan tried to help. In Feb, they begged me to live in their house to teach them English UNTIL I GET VISA. THEY KIDNAPPED ME; TRAPPED; 3 MONTHS; SLAVE; THEY STOLE ALL MY MONEY; 20.000.000 VND or I gave it..... LOAN TOOK ME GET A VISA IN MARCH BUT I GAVE OR LOST MY MONEY TO ZIZI AND/OR THEM. THEY CALLED ME DUMB. THEY WASTED MY GIFT, PRESENTS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. IT WAS ALL MY MONEY. BUT THEY KNEW I NEED IT & PROMISED to GIVE BACK MY MONEY BUT forgot later. In January, Anna told me Zizi WANT BF but I need to know Zizi 1st..... Later, I stuck in their house. Here are 4 reasons why I shouldn't marry Zizi; because she loves money, to go to USA, Buddha not God, & fighting, more than she could love JOEY. Maybe Zizi doesn't like me either because I don't want to take her to America, be rich to give her lots of money, & because I am Ugly Mouse
.
Joey Arnold Oatmeal is my name, but Zizi called me Ugly Mouse. I was falling in love with Zizi. That is how I feel. But Zizi probably doesn't like me. But now, I don't want to be with a girl until Zizi gets married with somebody someday. I feel terrible right now for so many reason. I like Zizi cuz she is a teacher, singer, & manager; smart, funny, financially supports her family. I would help her with laundry, cleaning, papers, organizing, etc.. all day like once a week or so. Gave her all my money to illustrate Christ-like love. Gave her massages every morning & night for a month or more. I've liked girls before too. I feel like I'm not really sure what is real or not real any more. I'm a terrible judge of character. They bad or good? Don't know. FEEL EMOTIONAL, MIXED, DEAD.. WANT 2 BE FA NOW.... I still think about Zizi each day. WHY?????? HEART BROKEN... NUMBED...
.
Joey Arnold 2016-05-03 Tue 11 AM AC HCM
Mobile # 0168-478-5542
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold sad story and my heart is broken
Dan Luu
Dan Luu Give it a cuntsuck!
Opa Tom Helus
Opa Tom Helus Sounds like a hoochie mama looking for a free ride to America. Kick that bitch to whatever they have for curbs in VN. The Binjo?
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold she is a lovely woman that I love but maybe cannot have but I really hope the best for her
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold she is a good woman
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I write because I care. But when I write, I accidentally hurt people I love and care for so much and so deeply. My heart is crying so much now because the people I care about are attacking me.
.
They see me as an enemy. I believe in confronting lies, d
...See more
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Opa Tom Helus, my heart is broken because I fell in love with her but I do not even know if I even have control over my heart or not
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I accidentally hurt them and it is partly my fault and I was trying to help but they are angry and stuff and I feel responsible and I tried my best but I wonder now.... but it hurts.... I hurt.... but I tried..... and I feel that I made things worse...
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Opa Tom Helus, they are Buddhist and believe in Karma
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold They believe in helping others, like me for example, because it gives them better KARMA or helps them.... which may mean they didn't help out of love... or maybe they kind of did but were kind of taking advantage me at the same time
Aguips Thegood Man
Aguips Thegood Man Have you come here in the Philippines?
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 16 hrs
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold No but my neighbors in the USA were from the Philippines
Aguips Thegood Man
Aguips Thegood Man Are they nice to you?
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold they were years ago
Otis Jo
Otis Jo What in the fuck did I just read?
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Otis Jo, I help people
Otis Jo
Otis Jo You got kidnapped by two Vietnamese women?
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Otis Jo, I felt kidnapped, enslaved, trapped, cornered, confused, belittled, manipulated, tricked, taken advantage of, not appreciated, abused, hurt, beaten, abandoned, forsaken, stabbed in the back, misrepresented, misinterpreted, ignored, uncertain, in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people, or maybe with the right people, and I was trying to help, but things happened, and then other things happened, but I was only trying to help, and I am always happy to help, but now they are angry at me, but I was only trying to help, and they ignore how I feel and they seem not to care about what I did for them, and they deny that I was helping them and they continue to say that they helped me but that I did not helped them











.

No comments:

Post a Comment