Wednesday, May 25, 2016

2016-05-25 Wed 730 PM Bank


2016-05-25 Wed 730 PM Bank

Loud = high volume
Soft = low volume
Soft = not hard


Gamazon
Amazon
Trap them
Create black squares from arrows
Opponent = other team or players not on your team or side
Opponent = enemy
Bad guy or bad person

Arrow = weapon = stick & knife
Bow
Shoot people like you would with gun

Would = maybe, for example, in a situation, story
Could
Not will

Could = can = ability
Would = I want to + I will

I would if I could

Thief, robber, stealer

Franchise
Product
Process
Procedure

Bless you
Sneeze

Courts; court
Core
Legal system
Loop-holes = flexible agreements

Filter
Flexible contract
Agree on core points
Flexible on other points in the contract

I know how you feel

Meal, not milk

Is it only me?

Bubble tea shop
Coffee shops
Cafes

They give you free refills

They order take-away foods or drinks

To-go
Take-away

MC
Empty
McCafe

Water motivates people to buy coffee or more

Historically & statistically, most of the time, people are addicted to coffee or soda

Meal, not mill, milk

Familiar
Trust
Convenience

I don't usually go there
I go there annually or a few times a year

Since about 2012, I've only been there 4 times

We don't usually go there

Today, they say no free water
Tomorrow, they may say no free toilets
Next day, no free parking
The day after that, no free wifi

Stand by me = agree, support, and fight with me against bad things

Da Nang
Mid June
Friend's wedding

On our return, we'll share our experience in Da Nang

Delay flights

Wait for more customers, more seats on the planes
Not enough planes

Monopoly = no competition

Always Delay = New Schedule


If they are always leaving late, then they are actually leaving on time and sometimes when they are leaving on time, they are really leaving early

Death is normal

Trucks
Uber Taxi Cars
I am using it
I use it
I used it
I have used it
I have been using it
i had used it
I will use it

Tenses
Past, present, future; continuous, perfect; simple
Meter
Measure how far you go

First time I go there
I've been there
It will be the first time I've been there
Short Trip

Books
Public Speaking
How to be more confident
How to give speeches
How to do public speaking
How to talk better
Attract your audience
Hook them

Author, writer; editor; ghost writer

Practice makes perfect

They believe in their thoughts

We must be more optimistic (positive) and less pessimistic (negative)

She thinks we've had enough for today

This is enough for today

This one or that one

This here and that there
It


In here











































No comments:

Post a Comment