Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Anna Abuses Joey 01

Anna harasses, hurts, abuses, insults, lies, mocks, me & other foreigners, boyfriends (BFs). People avoid me. I'm losing money, work, face, students, reputation
.
Her whole family has years of experience with foreigners. They're always finding foreigners online & offline. Mother Loan & Zizi had foreign BFs. I'm NOT INSULTING; REVENGE; BUT I'M stating facts, truth, evidence, history, information, that could be neutral. I want people to understand who they are. They are good people for the most part. I've said good things about them MANY TIMES BEFORE. They're musicians, singers, teachers, writers, comedians, guitarists, pianists, Buddhists or Catholics, servants. They give money to poor people & do many good things & have known me in person in SG since 2013 & they would come see me daily or weekly. It was inconvenient, but I sacrificed my busy schedule to make room for them. Mommy Loan said many good things about me & always wanted her to practice English with me. For over 3 years, Anna would ask me to live at her house. So, I finally caved in. They were begging me to help teach them. Anna called me her best friend. I gave them all my money. I also gave them all my time. I'm a teacher, not a backpacker, which means I should be paid for my time BUT NO WANT MONEY. BUT WANT TO BE RICH. BUT ACCEPT MY LIFE WHETHER RICH OR POOR.... but I'm trying to get rich, too. BUT WANT MORE MONEY TOO. I hate gays. DON'T HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE. ONLY SEX WITH ONE PERSON. I'm celibate













.
We are friends. But Anna got a problem with her brain. She had a motorbike accident in her teens. Sometimes, she gets too hot & angry. She says things that does not make sense. We all do this sometimes. WE COVER UP OUR LIES WITH MORE LIES. WE GET STUCK IN THAT HABIT LOOP. I'm here to help. I'm writing this because I'm trying to help. But I don't like it when she lies about me. Our story is a long one. Please take the time to consider my side of the story, my perspective, point of view, & not just hers. I'm not asking for money. But I talked about money because I was defending myself against her false accusation. She lied by saying that I would owe them. IF ANYBODY OWED ANYBODY, IT WOULD BE THEM, HYPOTHETICALLY, THEORETICALLY. But apart from that, it is not important. It is in the past. We can learn from the past. Learn to be more honest, logical, transparent, communicative, direct, responsible, patient, calm, ready, flexible, mature, adaptable, diligent, pure, forgiving, & smart. I may write books about Anna & other things. I did not start this fight. I DID NOT START THIS. THIS FIGHT SLOWLY ERUPTED THROUGH MANY S EVENTS DURING THE PAST 3 YEARS. LONG STORY.... I have many more things to say. Please reconsider your views on this because it is not a simple story & I'm only trying to help. Thank you.
.
Joey Arnold Oatmeal 2016-05-10 Tue 10 PM AC HCM
JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com 0168-478-5542
Тхиен Анна my dad and i re Catholic . other menbers re budha in my family. Joey fix it
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 43 mins · Edited
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold
Write a reply...

Тхиен Анна
Тхиен Анна other foreigners, boyfriends (BFs) do not like you, they call you crazy guy. do you know? i think you know. i just tell the true. if they know you re normal, they will help you grin emoticon i know a lot of foreigns know you in vietnam and know you need a help but they know who you re. you told it on your fb before. do you remenber? you said foreigns do not like you and they told to me and other vietnamese. why? check your action. i think they love to help poor vietnamese who need a help., they help children who has not fishes, they help green world, they help the beaches. ...almost foreigns re good but you re good in your way . HELLO FOREIGNS , HELLO ENGLISH TEACHERS JOEY NEED A HELP. PLEASE HELP JOEY if you feel JOEY IS A HONEST MAN. PLZ HELP HIM, IF YOU FEEL JOEY IS A GOOD MAN, HELP HIM. pm here, inbox here.Joey need some million to make visa. Joey said joey do not need a help from USA embrasy. Joey is 32 years old. Joey is 50 yrs Joey need a help too , 60 yrs oh man. you needed a help when you re 29 years old. and 2002 you met Kathy, did you need a help from her? you told me that you needed a help. from 2002 to 2016 YOU NEED A HELP. oh man you should go out side, help other people they has not fish, no food and no beach grin emoticon oh man, you live with your pc 24/24. foreigns helped children in vietnam. poor children re hungry cuz fishes died too. watch it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvoWBbYxdwc
Joey Arnold
Write a comment...
Learn English with Dick Van Dyke. He is an actor. He has a British Accent. He was in Mary Poppins. You can practice listening to different accents to improve your listening skills. Write down what you hear. Find videos with subtitles. Ask others to listen and to write what they hear, and then compare notes.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment