Tuesday, May 3, 2016

NO WORK PERMIT = NO VISA = BLACKLIST??????


Joey Arnold Oatmeal is blacklisted? No, probably not. Joey is my name. I was suppose to get a Work Permit (WP) WITHIN 90 days of my last visa. YOU CANNOT EXTEND a DN VISA a THIRD TIME WITHOUT a WP according to VN law, currently, it seems. THEREFORE, I'm not blacklisted because I'm a KATHY RAPIST, ANNA ABUSER, CIRCLE K ROBBER, PAGODA YELLER, DAI TRINH TALKER, STAR LOSER, or other terrible crimes that I may or may not be connected to directly and/or indirectly, and stuff, etc............
.
Why was I UNABLE (DENIED, REFUSED) to extend my 3 months Vietnam (VN) business or work (DN) visa a 3rd time in December 2015? I'm American, born in the year 1985 in the United States (USA), moved to Vietnam in 2012 with a tourist (DL) visa. I extended my visas every 3 months since 2012 & made new visas in Cambodia in August 2013 & my last one in March 2015. You can extend a DN 3 times for a total of 12 months. I extended my visa 2 times but was not able to extend my DN a 3rd time because I didn't get a WP yet. But nobody told me this before.
.
2015, December 9th, my DN visa expired. If I leave Vietnam, I may have to pay at least 200.000 VND to 600.000 VND for each day I overstay in Vietnam. Now, it is May 2016, about 5 months later & counting. Five months multiply by thirty days per month equals 150 days, times $10 to $30 USD per day equals to at least $1,500 USD or 30.000.000 VND or maybe up to at least $4,500 USD or about 100.000.000 VND or more, not counting other fees. I would need to buy a Cambodian visa. I would need to buy an invitation letter that can allow me back into Vietnam. Right now, I only have about $300 USD, or 6.000.000 VND. I'm homeless. I work teaching English to people sometimes. I'm making maybe a few dollars each day sometimes. I'm also spending money each day on food and drinks as well. I try my best to make some money. I tend to try to eat less to save money. I also need to save money to buy a new laptop and many other things.
.
I want to know if there are other secret penalties I may have to pay for failing to get a WP for my DN, for overstaying, & for anything else that I may not be aware of. I will try to get a round-trip bus ticket, letter, & visas package with a VN travel agency in HCM as soon I can, & will attempt to go to Cambodia by bus with that. But I may be thrown in jail or may be fined for many things. I don't know if they will lie or scam me at the border, the immigration department, the U.S. Embassy, travel agencies, or other places. I will continue to find answers. Please contact me if you know anything. Wish me luck as I try to figure things out. This year, of 2016, great things or terrible things may happen for me and my empire or lack thereof. But, do not quit in life. Continue to fight and smile. Pick your battles and make each day smile. Be happy you are still alive.
.
Joey Arnold 2016-05-03 Tue 3 PM AC HCM
Mobile # 0168-478-5542

No comments:

Post a Comment